Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
The Taliban's Medieval Punishment returns: 'Thieves' are Tarred and paraded through Herat as jihadis vow to enter Kabul 'like a roaring lion' while UK and US troops prepare evacuation plans

46656791-9892193-image-m-60_1628893018115.jpg

The men pictured above are purportedly accused of theft, and have been tarred in black and dragged through the streets by armed Taliban sympathisers

Taliban 'justice' sees men accused of theft painted black and marched through Herat, Afghanistan | Daily Mail Online
giphy.gif

I'm sorry, but after 20 years and billions, if not trillions of dollars spent there, we don't owe them anything other than to say sorry, you're on your own we're out of here.
That's a horrible thing to do to those that risked so much.
I just feel bad for all of the Afghans that helped the US and NATO that can't get out. Taliban is absolutely going to punish them.
You misspelled murder.

Reactions: Wireless1 and AM64
It’ll be interesting to see how the Taliban plays this with 3600 American and British troops coming to pull out our people. Do they want a fight or are they going to let us do what we need to do and get our people out? IMO they would be idiotic to try and get a Blackhawk Down moment that would get the drum beating for us to go back or reestablish ourselves .
They have nothing to worry about from this feckless administration.

Hey y’all, will you keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. My brother in law was on of the last units pulled from overseas and now they just got word the other day that his unit is on 2 hour call to go back. When Biden pulled everyone from overseas he left behind millions of dollars worth of military weapons and the taliban now has control of the weapons. Thank you all
No politics, but what has happened is phenomenal to conceive of.

0/10. Do not recommend

Hey y’all, will you keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. My brother in law was on of the last units pulled from overseas and now they just got word the other day that his unit is on 2 hour call to go back. When Biden pulled everyone from overseas he left behind millions of dollars worth of military weapons and the taliban now has control of the weapons. Thank you all
This has to be by design. We can’t be that stupid 🤦🏼‍♂️

We have brought this madness on ourselves by believing we can sanitize war. We set up ridiculous ROE’s and hamstring our soldiers. We act like we can change hearts and minds but everyone knows you can’t. You either commit to all out war or keep the troops at home.

We develop extremely sophisticated weaponry and then neuter it with ROEs. It's almost like our politicians personally profit from throwing so much money at wars they don't seem to want to win.

On Thursday's Mark Levin Show, seven months ago the US had approximately 7,000 troops in Afghanistan, the war was over and the troops were training the Afghans and providing air cover. President Biden reduced their air cover and slashed the number of troops in the region, now he is pleading with the Taliban to not attack our embassy because, as expected, they are taking over. The Taliban is executing anyone with an affiliation to the US military.

The Great One begins his segment about the withdrawal.
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...mMtZjcxYy0xMWViLWE1ZDMtODc3MzhiYzZkYmYx?ep=14

I just got a chance to listen to more of the Mark Levin show on this topic. At around the 49:00 mark he interviews the former General Jack Keane on his expert opinion on the fall out of what we've seen on this topic. It's pretty interesting.

Prayers

I thought standard protocol was to destroy any equipment you couldn't take back with you?

Reactions: Volsdeep4
I thought standard protocol was to destroy any equipment you couldn't take back with you?
That’s what I’ve always heard. He told me that’s what the higher ups all said. He got news today that they will probably be gone by Friday if they will leave at all. When he got back from his last deployment he got fully vaccinated. Well the unit that was supposed to go this round doesn’t have enough vaccinated people now that’s why they are having to go again.

Biden Admin Instructs Kabul Embassy To Destroy American Flags As It Braces For Global Embarrassment

Biden-7-scaled.jpg

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration has reportedly instructed embassy staff in Kabul to destroy American flags to minimize the embarrassment the administration will face through propaganda produced by the Taliban as the extremist group has rapidly seized large swaths of the country.

The memo added in bold font, “Please also include items embassy or agency logos, American flags, or items which could be misused in propaganda efforts.

Biden Admin Instructs Kabul Embassy To Destroy American Flags As It Braces For Global Embarrassment

That’s what I’ve always heard. He told me that’s what the higher ups all said. He got news today that they will probably be gone by Friday if they will leave at all. When he got back from his last deployment he got fully vaccinated. Well the unit that was supposed to go this round doesn’t have enough vaccinated people now that’s why they are having to go again.
They mishandled the withdrawal by not evacuating embassy personnel and other officials first, leaving them exposed. It was poor strategy.

Prayers for Peace and Comfort for you and your family.

VN Store

Back