Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
If we don’t defeat the Taliban over there it’s only a matter of time before the Afgani custom of face coverings makes it way to the shores of the USA.

Jesus are you kidding me? This is the most ignorant administration ever. Jen needs to have an MRI ASAP. She is getting on Biden level dumb. Next thing we know she will be squating stacking spaghetti sauce on shelves to airports during the revolutionary war.

She is next level stupid. Does she think the Taliban gaf about the international community or what their role is in it??? They just want to own their sandbox, F their goats and impose their will on the weak and defenseless in said sandbox.

I 100% agree with withdrawing from Afghanistan, but the withdrawal seems poorly planned as we're having to send troops back to protect American embassy staff and other officials as they evacuate. Did we learn nothing from the fall of Saigon? It's poor military strategy and ultimately falls in the lap of Biden as CiC. Those people should have been pulled from the country well in advance of the troop withdrawal. I understand the goal was to keep a presence, but you pull them first, then once you see how stable the turnover is, which it obviously isn't stable at all, you can decide to send them back or not. You don't leave them in the wind facing danger. I really hope they get out before the Taliban attacks Kabul.

She is next level stupid. Does she think the Taliban gaf about the international community or what their role is in it??? They just want to own their sandbox, F their goats and impose their will on the weak and defenseless in said sandbox.
Not just goats, 12 YO wives too

Reactions: Vol737 and AM64
Jesus are you kidding me? This is the most ignorant administration ever. Jen needs to have an MRI ASAP. She is getting on Biden level dumb. Next thing we know she will be squating stacking spaghetti sauce on shelves to airports during the revolutionary war.

She is beyond next level stupid and the press just sits there and laps it up like good little dogs.

The Taliban's Medieval Punishment returns: 'Thieves' are Tarred and paraded through Herat as jihadis vow to enter Kabul 'like a roaring lion' while UK and US troops prepare evacuation plans

46656791-9892193-image-m-60_1628893018115.jpg

The men pictured above are purportedly accused of theft, and have been tarred in black and dragged through the streets by armed Taliban sympathisers

Taliban 'justice' sees men accused of theft painted black and marched through Herat, Afghanistan | Daily Mail Online

The Taliban's Medieval Punishment returns: 'Thieves' are Tarred and paraded through Herat as jihadis vow to enter Kabul 'like a roaring lion' while UK and US troops prepare evacuation plans

46656791-9892193-image-m-60_1628893018115.jpg

The men pictured above are purportedly accused of theft, and have been tarred in black and dragged through the streets by armed Taliban sympathisers

Taliban 'justice' sees men accused of theft painted black and marched through Herat, Afghanistan | Daily Mail Online
Deera Square - Wikipedia

Hey y’all, will you keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. My brother in law was on of the last units pulled from overseas and now they just got word the other day that his unit is on 2 hour call to go back. When Biden pulled everyone from overseas he left behind millions of dollars worth of military weapons and the taliban now has control of the weapons. Thank you all

Hey y’all, will you keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. My brother in law was on of the last units pulled from overseas and now they just got word the other day that his unit is on 2 hour call to go back. When Biden pulled everyone from overseas he left behind millions of dollars worth of military weapons and the taliban now has control of the weapons. Thank you all
And they're having to go back after letting them get the weapons???....

Praying!

Thank you!
Yes, they are attacking embassies and killing the military we trained. Makes me mad knowing that it could of been avoided and the war was practically over, in a sense.
The Afgani military isn’t really a “military”, they look incredibly undisciplined. Hence why the Taliban is rolling right back on in, with little to no opposition. Prayers up for your brother in law though.

The Afgani military isn’t really a “military”, they look incredibly undisciplined. Hence why the Taliban is rolling right back on in, with little to no opposition. Prayers up for your brother in law though.
Oh yeah most certainly. You can only do so much with what you have. I guess they are more of a militia.

Mitch McConnell Calls for Biden To Launch Airstrikes Against the Taliban in Afghanistan as warlords move to within SEVEN miles of Kabul and prepare to isolate capital: First of 3,000 US troops arrive

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has called for Biden to launch US airstrikes against the Taliban in Afghanistan as warlords moved to within seven miles of Kabul and prepare to isolate the capital as the first of 3,000 American troops arrive.

Insurgents now control 19 of Afghanistan’s 34 provinces, leaving the Western-backed government in control of a smattering of provinces in the center and east, as well as Kabul and Mazar-e-Sharif.

46671017-9893399-image-a-51_1628948392927.jpg

Smoke rises about the Kandahar, Afghanistan as Taliban forces took the country's third largest city

46668909-9893399-The_Afghan_Taliban_has_moved_within_seven_miles_of_Kabul-a-8_1628942660607.jpg

The Afghan Taliban has moved within seven miles of Kabul

Mitch McConnell calls for US airstrikes against the Taliban as warlords | Daily Mail Online

This ^^^

There are places to nation build and places not to waste your resources. The Middle East is the later.

Thank you!
Yes, they are attacking embassies and killing the military we trained. Makes me mad knowing that it could of been avoided and the war was practically over, in a sense.
As long there are foreign soldiers on Afghan soil the war will never be over.

This ^^^

There are places to nation build and places not to waste your resources. The Middle East is the later.
Afghanistan sold all their natural resources to China while we were fighting the Taliban…. Hence why we are pressing the upcoming fight in Antarctica in order to seize the natural resources once the polar ice caps melt.

Mitch McConnell Calls for Biden To Launch Airstrikes Against the Taliban in Afghanistan as warlords move to within SEVEN miles of Kabul and prepare to isolate capital: First of 3,000 US troops arrive

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has called for Biden to launch US airstrikes against the Taliban in Afghanistan as warlords moved to within seven miles of Kabul and prepare to isolate the capital as the first of 3,000 American troops arrive.

Insurgents now control 19 of Afghanistan’s 34 provinces, leaving the Western-backed government in control of a smattering of provinces in the center and east, as well as Kabul and Mazar-e-Sharif.

46671017-9893399-image-a-51_1628948392927.jpg

Smoke rises about the Kandahar, Afghanistan as Taliban forces took the country's third largest city

46668909-9893399-The_Afghan_Taliban_has_moved_within_seven_miles_of_Kabul-a-8_1628942660607.jpg

The Afghan Taliban has moved within seven miles of Kabul

Mitch McConnell calls for US airstrikes against the Taliban as warlords | Daily Mail Online
Neocons gonna neocon.

VN Store

Back