Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
The only part I disagree with is the visa system. We have enough trouble protecting our borders now, dont need more rif raff coming in.
I’m assuming they will be vetted and only be limited to known individuals and their families whom provided assistance. We owe those people at least a chance at freedom, they were willing to fight with us to try and achieve it in their **** hole country.

How long are you going to go down this rabbit hole? Few are disputing we need to exit, but the strategy for an exit has been poorly done. This has been an international embarrassment. The fact we are sending 1,000's of troops back is a bad scenario. The environment is more dangerous now. They have our weapons and they have released prisoners.

And now the US embassy has issued a shelter in place order to Americans. Don’t come to the embassy stay put. This damn moron is going to get our people killed in order to try and avert a Saigon moment which has already occurred. F$@@ing incompetent moron.

Are those 5K troops still being sent in?

And now the US embassy has issued a shelter in place order to Americans. Don’t come to the embassy stay put. This damn moron is going to get our people killed in order to try and avert a Saigon moment which has already occurred. F$@@ing incompetent moron.
What an embarrassment

Reactions: StarRaider
Because the ineptitude of this whole event is at a level which no common sense could have allowed at any human level, I have a feeling the far leftists will use this episode to rid themselves of this useless idiot. 25th amendment likely being tuned up.
They’ve got a bigger idiot waiting in line

The first part of your post is why I dont want them here. We already have too many issues. Wouldnt hurt my feeling if we closed all borders until we get ourselves figured out.
So you're ok with all those Afg troops who were interpreting for our troops being slaughtered? Ok

How long are you going to go down this rabbit hole? Few are disputing we need to exit, but the strategy for an exit has been poorly done. This has been an international embarrassment. The fact we are sending 1,000's of troops back is a bad scenario. The environment is more dangerous now. They have our weapons and they have released prisoners.
There's more than a few disputing it. Many are even liking the claim the last guy would have done better.

Just get out and take any supporters with them. Any American still hanging out is making their choice. Spend as little as possible and get out

We have plenty of native riff raff that have done nothing for this country. Leaving them in Afg to be slaughtered seems inhumane
We need an exchange program. The homies that want to pop Glocks all day can be sent to the Stan and live out their fantasies. We’ll trade for the translators and those who helped us. Everyone wins.

Just read a Politico piece on Rudolph, which totally contradicts his stance on "Mission Accomplished" in Afghanistan.

7. Interventionist
In his roles in the NSC under Obama and as deputy secretary of state, Blinken advocated for more robust U.S. involvement in the Syria conflict, and notably broke with his boss, Biden, to support the armed intervention in Libya. He was also a close aide to Biden when the then-senator supported the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. He continues to believe that diplomacy needs to be “supplemented by deterrence” and “force can be a necessary adjunct to effective diplomacy. In Syria, we rightly sought to avoid another Iraq by not doing too much, but we made the opposite error of doing too little.”

We need an exchange program. The homies that want to pop Glocks all day can be sent to the Stan and live out their fantasies. We’ll trade for the translators and those who helped us. Everyone wins.
Interesting that's the only group you could think of to send

VN Store

Back