Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
Serious question.

If in 5 years Afghan-based terrorists commit an act of terror in the US, who gets the blame, Trump for making the deal to get us out, or Biden for the manner of doing so?
It falls on US intelligence community for not rooting it out and shooting the bastards before they do it again.

We cannot eradicate extremism so we must always be diligent to defend against it. So in 5 years that will fall on President DeSantis to deal with.

Last edited:
The soviet puppet regime lasted 3 Years before collapsing --this coalitions’ didn’t even make it 3 months!! It's almost comical until you remember the mountains of dead and billions of dollars that were transferred from john doe to the military industrial complex.
Billions that went into the hands of arms manufacturers and private contractor executives. Yet another thrilling success of nation-building!

I stand corrected
Technically, the OFFICIAL withdrawal date of US forces was supposed to be the 31st of August.

Remarks by President Biden on the Drawdown of U.S. Forces in Afghanistan | The White House

"Our military mission in Afghanistan will conclude on August 31st. The drawdown is proceeding in a secure and orderly way, prioritizing the safety of our troops as they depart."

So, the US puppet regime lasted negative two weeks.

Serious question.

If in 5 years Afghan-based terrorists commit an act of terror in the US, who gets the blame, Trump for making the deal to get us out, or Biden for the manner of doing so?

Was Biden obligated to continue the troop withdrawal? He didn't hesitate to undo everything else Trump did, nor would he have hesitated to take credit had everything gone smoothly.

As for blaming anyone, I guess we'll see how things develop over the next 5 years.

Was Biden obligated to continue the troop withdrawal? He didn't hesitate to undo everything else Trump did, nor would he have hesitated to take credit had everything gone smoothly.

As for blaming anyone, I guess we'll see how things develop over the next 5 years.

If they could, they would run in front of the nearest camera and either take credit or blame Trump. The fact they are hiding out lets us know this is a genuine debacle.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
A must watch!

Afghanistan 'catastrophe' could have been avoided: Foreign policy expert

Fox News National Security analyst Walid Phares explains what he believes President Biden should have done in Afghanistan.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I don't see the general officers as being divided or divisive. I see them trying to lead during a time when the country is so divided that no matter what they do half the country is going to carp about it. When Gen Milley accompanied Trump for his "photo op" half us went boo and half of us went yea. Since that book came out about the "coup" half of us think he's a hero and half think he's a traitor. If we don't get this figured out soon we are all gonna be just ****ed..

Generals are no longer military men. They are now more akin to politicians you don't get to that level without playing ball.

Generals are no longer military men. They are now more akin to politicians you don't get to that level without playing ball.

I think that has always been the case. Paper generals/admirals are replaced by fighting general/admirals after the need arises. The kinds of people we have to have to win a war are outcasts in peace time.

Mapping the advance of the Taliban in Afghanistan

Personally I don't care what happens there or any other crap hole in that part of the world. It's a damn shame that we wasted trillions of dollars and killed and mutilated thousands of soldiers for nothing.

The UN seems to be upset over it, so why don't they do something about it?

The Taliban has so far outlasted how many US presidents? 3 crap ones and a good one?

Reactions: NEO and AM64

Bush spoke with Deutsche Welle in an interview on Wednesday regarding the withdrawal plans, stating that he was afraid that Afghan women would suffer “unspeakable harm” and expressed concern for translators and others who supported foreign troops.

Bush also worried about “interpreters” and other personnel that assisted U.S. and foreign troops in Afghanistan, stating that they would be ” left behind to be slaughtered by these very brutal people, and it breaks my heart.” (RELATED: Pentagon Admits Taliban Advances In Afghanistan Are ‘Concerning)

Reactions: C1500
Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
'We should Inflict Pain On Them': Pompeo issues Fiery Call for Biden to Unleash Airstrikes on Taliban surrounding Kabul and says the extremist group Would Not 'run wild and free' if Trump was still in office

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has issued a call for President Joe Biden to take charge of rapidly deteriorating situation in Afghanistan and launch air strikes against the Taliban who are surrounding the capital of Kabul.

'It looks like the Biden demonstration has just failed in its execution of its own plan. It looks like they are now trying to get folks out. It also looks like there's a bit of panic having to reinsert soldiers to get them out,' Pompeo told Fox News on Sunday.

'I hope we get these folks out. I hope they will bring the airpower. They should go crush these Taliban who are surrounding Kabul.

'We should do it with American airpower, we should put pressure on them, we should inflict cost and pain on them.

Mike Pompeo issues fiery call for Biden to unleash airstrikes on Taliban surrounding Kabul | Daily Mail Online

'We should Inflict Pain On Them': Pompeo issues Fiery Call for Biden to Unleash Airstrikes on Taliban surrounding Kabul and says the extremist group Would Not 'run wild and free' if Trump was still in office

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has issued a call for President Joe Biden to take charge of rapidly deteriorating situation in Afghanistan and launch air strikes against the Taliban who are surrounding the capital of Kabul.

'It looks like the Biden demonstration has just failed in its execution of its own plan. It looks like they are now trying to get folks out. It also looks like there's a bit of panic having to reinsert soldiers to get them out,' Pompeo told Fox News on Sunday.

'I hope we get these folks out. I hope they will bring the airpower. They should go crush these Taliban who are surrounding Kabul.

'We should do it with American airpower, we should put pressure on them, we should inflict cost and pain on them.

Mike Pompeo issues fiery call for Biden to unleash airstrikes on Taliban surrounding Kabul | Daily Mail Online

Should he really? I am 100% on board the Biden screwed this up, but do we really want to go back into this? Or do we just get our people out and chalk this one up as a black eye?

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Serious question… Has the word “crisis” ever been attached to so many different levels of an administration as the current one ?
The border crisis, the Covid crisis, the Afghanistan Crisis, the inflation issues …. Etc… Every single damn day there’s a new crisis
DGkHI6yW0AAq3F1.jpg

courtesy of the democratic marxists of 'merica.

Biden's Words Come Back To Haunt Him: Just five weeks ago the president said there's 'no circumstance where Americans will be lifted out of the U.S. embassy in Kabul by helicopter' – and now he's trying to squirm out of it by blaming Trump

• Biden said on July 8: 'There's going to be no circumstance where you're going to see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy of the U.S. from Afghanistan'
  • Just five weeks later, exactly that happened as Americans were evacuated from the U.S. Embassy in Kabul as the Taliban breached the capital city
Joe Biden insisted last month that there's no way his troop withdrawal from Afghanistan would lead to a Saigon-like situation with Americans emergency evacuated out of the U.S. embassy in Kabul by helicopter.

'There's going to be no circumstance where you're going to see people being lifted off the roof of a (sic) embassy of the United States from Afghanistan,' the president said during a press conference on July 8, 2021.

Biden insisted during that press conference that the U.S. would not succumb to the Taliban once troops were withdrawn and is now trying to divert blame for the takeover on Donald Trump.

46694091-9895429-image-a-30_1629054168913.jpg

Biden is now eating his words after Americans were evacuated from the U.S. Embassy in Kabul by helicopter just five weeks after his remarks. A twin-rotor U.S. Air Force Chinook was seen taking off from the US Embassy Sunday as the evacuation efforts rapidly pick up

Five weeks ago Biden said there's no way 'Americans will evacuated from Kabul embassy by helicopter' | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back