Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
I wonder if that sucker's belly was rubbing the ground on take off?
tumblr_pd33xxbNqN1v8zf3co1_400.gif

There's a lot to unpack there. War monger generals promoting endless wars, woke, worried about gender issues, racially dividing the services and not concerned with winning wars. Is that really the way you see our highest ranking military leaders?

Isn’t white supremacy our greatest enemy? 🤣😂

Reactions: AM64
Puff probably gets a little nervous about leftover SAMs, the Taliban, and maybe not so many good guys to provide cover.
Sorry to be vague I was just saying there was nothing like seeing Puff save your/my ass and then hear the sound of a huey or blackhawk take you/me home. My guess 82 will be there to secure airfield/airport for exiit or evac and then some ordanence could be dropped on our facilities there.

I wonder if that sucker's belly was rubbing the ground on take off?
I doubt it. One M1 weighs 65 tons so that weight alone for 800 people allows around 160 lbs. Globemasters are dump trucks I’m just scratching my head at seating for that many people I don’t know if there is an extra deck kit when carrying only people /light cargo.

I doubt it. One M1 weighs 65 tons so that weight alone for 800 people allows around 160 lbs. Globemasters are dump trucks I’m just scratching my head at seating for that many people I doubt know if there is an extra deck kit when carrying only people /light cargo.

I don't think I'd like to be number 799 on that plane out. Taking the bus is not optional tho.

I don't see the general officers as being divided or divisive. I see them trying to lead during a time when the country is so divided that no matter what they do half the country is going to carp about it. When Gen Milley accompanied Trump for his "photo op" half us went boo and half of us went yea. Since that book came out about the "coup" half of us think he's a hero and half think he's a traitor. If we don't get this figured out soon we are all gonna be just ****ed..

a165a88e0a7d123752d0759f94a7ae915ca67a0cbaf686db2e5ef00a7e743064_1.jpg

Doing some digging if they put the seat pallet package on the C17 along with the side rack seats the literature says a maximum of 188 people. That 800 might be a tad of an exaggeration but who knows. It easily has the payload capacity to carry 800 people but I don’t know about the volume.

Serious question.

If in 5 years Afghan-based terrorists commit an act of terror in the US, who gets the blame, Trump for making the deal to get us out, or Biden for the manner of doing so?

Serious question.

If in 5 years Afghan-based terrorists commit an act of terror in the US, who gets the blame, Trump for making the deal to get us out, or Biden for the manner of doing so?

Who ever the POTUS is at that time.

Serious question.

Doesn't matter ... according to you in 5 more years it'll still be Trump's fault until you die.
You're so obsessed with Trump you'll take him with you to the grave.

Serious question.

Gotta be Trump. Trump is responsible for everything that ever happened in this country. I blame Trump for my kidney stone and it hurt like hell!

VN Store

Back