Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
But remember the obama gang (which included biden) wanted to try terrorists captured on the battleground in our court system like a guy who knocked over a 7-11.
They would say that and then at the same time were responsible for a massive drone killing increase.

Reactions: AM64
The same people screeching about America first nationalism and who've been staunchly opposed to the occupation for more than a decade, who cheered when Donny said he'd get us out of the ME are suddenly clutching thier pearls and aghast that the vaccuum is getting filled by the bad guys when they get their wish.
Per usual, you come on here entirely wrong about why people are criticizing the current events. Why don't you sit this one out, chief.

I said earlier today that I wouldโ€™ve had zero issue if weโ€™d rounded up every high level al Qaeda operative and just put a bullet in their head before we left if they were just going to be released altogether. How does this happen? If they are specifically high ranking al qaeda officials on what planet does the CIA let them walk ? And if they no longer hold any value for intelligence, the only value they hold would be to either be put back in the terrorist world planning, staging or executing acts of terrorism for our enemies or they should have a bullet in their head and move on to the next one. Iโ€™m leaning execution.

You havenโ€™t seen the new CIA recruitment videos.

This is why working for a low level defense contractor in a 3rd world country that always on the verge of chaos might not be worth the money. The big wigs probably stay over here.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider

VN Store

Back