Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
Luther cares how the world views/thinks of us plus many more on the left did & those in the media cared when Trump was President. That's all you heard 24/7 was how the world thinks of us from the left. They cried day & night over the perception of what was happening.

Your deflection is noted.

All of you suddenly caring about Afghanistan (and our how the world perceives us) is laughable.

naNEzNm.gif

Spare me.

Ya'll would have cried no matter what... Sure, it's not a great situation and things could have been handled better but this was going to happen no matter what.

Coming anywhere close to not identifying how epic of a f up this is, takes quit the idiocy. Winner, winner!

That would mean putting you on ignore. Get back to toting that water.

Laughing at ya'll suddenly getting the vapors over a 20 year Afghan train wreck is enjoyable.

Not sure how you equate that with "toting water", but maybe conflating what I've said with support for Biden helps your feeble intellect reconcile my position.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
But..but..what's the problem? These people are Radical Islamist Muslims who want to kill all Americans, initiate Sharia Law, and end our way of life. Seems like I remember a few threads about that.

Yeah, we could have all civilians and most hardware out, pulled troops into the airport under air cover and said see ya!

We then should have waited until the taliban had occupied our embassy and dropped a couple MOABs on it as a parting gift.
So when Afghan civilians massed around those final troops at the airport who are on their way out the door, the air cover is there to presumably drop bombs on them? If you think what happened is bad PR, I can't imagine how that would be received.

If you're leaving without a viable government in place, there is no way to prevent a Saigon-type moment when the very last people leave. There just isn't.

Reactions: AM64
They’re just making it public. They knew he was a clown when he was Barry’s VP and wouldn’t trust him with getting the food order right on a working lunch.
I still have trouble understanding the logic of Obama picking him as his running mate to begin with. He didn't help him carry a big swing state. He wasn't popular with the progressive base of the party, where lots of Obama's support came from. Perhaps he was supposed to add some "elder statesman" gravitas because Obama was relatively young and inexperienced at the time? I dunno.

He's always been thought of as something of a dolt in DC circles. A very effective politician, but frequently out of his depth.

I still have trouble understanding the logic of Obama picking him as his running mate to begin with. He didn't help him carry a big swing state. He wasn't popular with the progressive base of the party, where lots of Obama's support came from. Perhaps he was supposed to add some "elder statesman" gravitas because Obama was relatively young and inexperienced at the time? I dunno.

He's always been thought of as something of a dolt in DC circles. A very effective politician, but frequently out of his depth.
Who would he have taken Killary? We would have had the first POTUS in history commit suicide!

But at the time he was viewed as a moderate, a pacifier to the middle part of the electorate. That was his rep in public anyway. I’m sure everyone knew he was a useless idiot which probably also played well since they knew he would just wander around aimlessly 🤷‍♂️

In what regard?

American's wanted out, we're getting out and suddenly everyone's appalled at the sht show that's being left behind.

Monday morning quarterbacking at it's finest.
Of coarse Americans wanted out, but I don't think that they should have expected the pull out to be executed so poorly. It isn't Monday quarterbacking when the game is still going on.

Laughing at ya'll suddenly getting the vapors over a 20 year Afghan train wreck is enjoyable.

Not sure how you equate that with "toting water", but maybe conflating what I've said with support for Biden helps your feeble intellect reconcile my position.

We are laughing at fools with their "it ain't so bad" or "how else could it have been done" takes.

I get it, it is about as well as you could have seen it going if you were in charge.

VN Store

Back