Tampa Rays Thread

#Rays ALDS rotation: G1 Price G2 Shields G3 Garza G4 Davis G5 Price

Honestly was hoping Yields was going to be put in the bullpen for this series, game two could be huge and his tendency to suck lately could put us in a huge hole.

Playoff roster.

Starters (4)
David Price
James Shields
Matt Garza
Wade Davis
Relievers (7)
Grant Balfour
Joaquin Benoit
Randy Choate
Jeff Niemann
Chad Qualls
Rafael Soriano
Dan Wheeler
Catchers (2)
John Jaso
Kelly Shoppach
Infielders (6)
Jason Bartlett
Reid Brignac
Dan Johnson
Evan Longoria
Carlos Pena
Sean Rodriguez
Outfielders (6)
Rocco Baldelli
Carl Crawford
Desmond Jennings
Matt Joyce
B.J. Upton
Ben Zobrist

Goodnite 2010 season, thanks for the great memories. CC, thanks for all the great years of dazzling play in the outfield and on the basepad, the neck tat is ridiculous though.
Pena, you had your clutch moments and was always a positive force in the clubhouse and in the community but honestly im not going to miss your K's and anemic batting average.
Shoppach, i hope an anvil falls on your head. Nothing like getting screwed from both ends by ex Indians.
Such a emotionally draining season, so many highs, so many dreadful lows, but that's what makes 167 games of Major League so special. Honestly looking forward to the obvious Phils/Yanks sequel.

Can't wait to seeing the makeup of this team next spring. Now this leaves me more time to go get "excited" about the Bama game.....

Feel bad for you Rays fans.

Saw Maddon's interview on Hot Stove, and he said they knew it was coming.

Yea I mean we all knew it was coming, that's why last years playoff push had so much passion behind alot of fans . It's not the end of the world, lots of young talent left, still sucks watching the core of this resurgence sign with teams I hate.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That is exactly what he said about the young talent. Guess I understand now why that stadium was rocking so hard last year!

Putting aside the obvious bullpen issues, i think the key to this year is Upton. If he can finally turn the corner and have a huge year and the Manny/Damon show preform decent i think we have a fighting chance in this top loaded division.

Putting aside the obvious bullpen issues, i think the key to this year is Upton. If he can finally turn the corner and have a huge year and the Manny/Damon show preform decent i think we have a fighting chance in this top loaded division.

You guys lost too much for me to think that you are a legit team. Every year people keep waiting for Upton to turn that corner, at this point you have to wonder if it will ever happen.

He is what he is.

You guys lost too much for me to think that you are a legit team. Every year people keep waiting for Upton to turn that corner, at this point you have to wonder if it will ever happen.

He is what he is.

Just spring training fan optimism here. Honestly unless something happens unseen, our bullpen will be our downfall.

VN Store

Back