Tampa Rays Thread

On to more depressing news, Sonny is spot starting for Niemann tomorrow. Im thinking 15 day DL for him.

Silver lining... The Tigers on Monday.

Morrow would be in timeout for being a bully if this were a 3rd grade classroom

Cure for long losing streaks= Detroit Tigers

Hellickson is just effin fun to watch pitch.

Do you know if the Rays plan to keep Hellickson on their roster or send him back down to the minors at some point?

I picked him up but some people saying he would be sent down once a few guys get healthy.

Do you know if the Rays plan to keep Hellickson on their roster or send him back down to the minors at some point?

I picked him up but some people saying he would be sent down once a few guys get healthy.
If and when both Davis and Niemann get healthy, expect Hellickson to be demoted back to Durham until the roster expands on the 31st, then brought back to go to the bullpen and serve a role similar to Price in 08.
That being said i would hold on to him until the verdict on the health of the other two pitchers.

It was nice to see Zobrist take walks when he's supposed to take walks for a change. As opposed to having men on and being scared to swing. He's still on my S list though.

Maddon used this opportunity to all but beg and plead for a new stadium to be built.

It's a shame that team has been stuck in that sorry excuse of a building for as long as they have.

I've been there a couple of times and it is a terrible venue to watch a game.

Really? I rather like it. Catwalk is lame of course, but coming in out of 90/90 weather in the summer into a perfect 72 degrees is like entering a baseball oasis for me. The park doesn't have the tradition or digs that the best ones have but I think it's rep as a dump is completely overstated.

Really? I rather like it. Catwalk is lame of course, but coming in out of 90/90 weather in the summer into a perfect 72 degrees is like entering a baseball oasis for me. The park doesn't have the tradition or digs that the best ones have but I think it's rep as a dump is completely overstated.

Just never been a fan of baseball in a dome. For the most part place is just hideous. To each their own. I just feel like one of the most exciting young teams in all of baseball deserves to have a better home park.

But the goofy catwalks are just icing on the cake.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

WTF is this? ridiculous, that's what.

100818.06.jpg

Never question a pitcher's reasoning.

Especially a lefty.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I haven't seen much of the Rangers this year but seems they have some serious issues defensively and that will come back to bite you in the playoffs.
BJ and Longo swinging the hot bats along with Crawford, having that speed on the bases along with the power is the difference in scoring 10 runs a game or getting no hit.

VN Store

Back