Tankers Attacked In Gulf: Price of Oil Up

In general the longer the wavelength of the camera the less sensitive it is to atmospherics like humidity, haze, and thermal affects(scintillation). Visible cameras operate in the 500-650 nanometer wavelength range. Infrared cameras operate at wavelengths longer than 1500 nm and generally have superior range in the presence of many atmospherics present in a mid latitude ocean environment.

TLDR version: they could probably see from father away in this case. Stop trying so hard Ras.

I think I am asking reasonable questions. If they wanted to convince the public, why waste their time with grainy, black & white images when they knew good and damn well they had higher resolution color video? Or I am assuming they have color video... all we've seen so far are just color snap shots.

The intent was to plant in our minds that this was done secretly at night.

I think I am asking reasonable questions. If they wanted to convince the public, why waste their time with grainy, black & white images when they knew good and damn well they had higher resolution color video? Or I am assuming they have color video... all we've seen so far are just color snap shots.

They have color video. Those pictures are taken from a full motion video stream. I can assure you of that. And I answered why the other image could have been infrared. Superior range performance.

This isn’t the hill you want to expand all of your “Iran didnt do nuffin” energy on Ras. Nothing in those videos warrants us making a direct attack on Iran.

No it wasn't. You yourself have time stamped the mayday call and the drone arriving on scene a few minutes later. 6:45am correct?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Remember all the brouhaha about bring two thousand troops back from Syria a few months ago (did that even happen)?

Change of course.

Somehow it seems like embassies all around the world are considered to be outside the jurisdiction of the country where they are located. Iran definitely invaded our embassy a few years ago and took embassy employees hostage ... people having immunity. That would mean Iran has invaded another country far more recently than you claim.

No country would have intrest in removing another country's mine.

Our drone was over the first ship within minutes. I'm sure there's alot more video not released yet.

With all this said, I don't want him to do anything with Iran atleast before 2020. He won't win a reelection if so. That's why there should be people questioning Feinsteins phone calls and Kerry still meeting with them.

They have color video. Those pictures are taken from a full motion video stream. I can assure you of that. And I answered why the other image could have been infrared. Superior range performance.

This isn’t the hill you want to expand all of your “Iran didnt do nuffin” energy on Ras. Nothing in those videos warrants us making a direct attack on Iran.
They should have released the best video images they had from the very beginning instead of trying to give the impression that these were night vision images.

VN Store

Back