Tankers Attacked In Gulf: Price of Oil Up

So, the Kurds would be an equivalent?
Depends on what you are measuring, but I tend to say "yep" in a nebulous way. I don't know how much control we have over the Kurds or, for that matter, how much control Iran has over the Houthis.

So, knowing you, you are about to make a point?

Who cares if it’s symmetrical, proportional, or whatever. The dumbasses just gave them the rationale to do so served up on a silver platter. For that matter Israel might jump the shark and just do it now too.

No it didn't.

And say the U.S. does goes on bombing raids and knocks out several Iranian facilities. What happens the next day? Are we all good now? Will that be it for the Iranian sanctions? Everyone (including Iran) carries on like nothing happened?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Depends on what you are measuring, but I tend to say "yep" in a nebulous way. I don't know how much control we have over the Kurds or, for that matter, how much control Iran has over the Houthis.

So, knowing you, you are about to make a point?

Not really, just wondering the extent of our own liability if there were some UN standard, or whatever that would be. Seems thin as a standard for culpability.

No it didn't.

And say the U.S. does goes on bombing raids and knocks out several Iranian facilities. What happens the next day? Are we all good now? Will that be it for the Iranian sanctions? Everyone (including Iran) carries on like nothing happened?
Yes they did. Stay tuned.

Not really, just wondering the extent of our own liability if there were some UN standard, or whatever that would be. Seems thin as a standard for culpability.
Of course it is but in love and war everything is fair game.

I really dislike the war dumbeat. It takes two to tango (or tangle). WTF is everybody thinking?

From another generation but still true today:

Oh, war, I despise
'Cause it means destruction of innocent lives
War means tears to thousands of mothers eyes
When their sons go to fight
And lose their lives
I said, war, huh good god, why'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing say it again
War, whoa, lord
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing, listen to me
it ain't nothing but a heart-breaker
(War) friend only to the undertaker
Oh, war it's an enemy to all mankind
The point of war blows my mind
War has caused unrest
Within the younger generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to die, ah, war-huh, good god why'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
War, huh
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing listen to me
it ain't nothing but a heart breaker
(War) it's got one friend that's the undertaker
Oh, war, has shattered many a young mans dreams
Made him disabled, bitter and mean
Life is much to short and precious
To spend fighting wars these days
War can't give life
It can only take it away

Are you trying to imply Iran didn’t shoot down an MQ-4 as they’ve already taken credit for?

And oh boy did they just give the US plenty of reason to blow away their nuke facility. Invade and go to war? No. Blow to smithereens their nuke capacity? The dumbasses just caused that themselves.
No I am saying I don't always trust the official story from an admin that seems to be chomping at the bit to attack Iran

Go on . . .

D9gufl4XUAI9dBA.jpg:large

No I am saying I don't always trust the official story from an admin that seems to be chomping at the bit to attack Iran
There’s been plenty of information showing that Trump doesn’t want armed conflict with Iran. Bolton is gonna Bolton. Pompeo loves him some war too. At least we don’t have McCain beating the war drum this time. If it were up to the war hawks we’d already have troops occupying Tehran. Thank God we don’t.

Seems an odd thing to wake up with.. Had you been drinking in Boy's Town? Penicillin might help.
I’m not the cooter hat wearer wanting to access the situation after getting bitch slapped stewie. Nice try tho. And nice pedo shade too. Is that a goto now along with racist and Nazi?

Oh ffs. In your own words. And now you want to state one shouldn’t infer that as a majority statement? 🤷‍♂️

No I don’t think you were serious I think it was flippant. Thus just the “no you didn’t”. You’re welcome.

Just another misunderstanding. Got it.

VN Store

Back