Tankers Attacked In Gulf: Price of Oil Up

Well obviously it does work that well, else they wouldn't have come out with those hi-res color pics a few days later.
Those were lower resolution than the IR Ras I already told you. The sensor on the reaper has WAY more resolving power than the helo sensor. And it’s a high definition video stream. Additionally the helo was much closer the range is in the still pics. Range offsets the need for as much magnification just like on your SLR telephoto lens. The Reaper is going to be flying around 20kft. It really is simple physics.

Keep selling it.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83
I'm wondering how could a boat under those conditions inconspicuously sneak up on a commercial vessel on two occasions.

Then you've never been in open water on a New Moon (which it was not) night.

Middle of the Straits, fiberglass boat, low RADAR signature, lots of other traffic...I could be on your bridge before you even knew I was there.

Especially coming up in the wake. On some CV's, the stack helps block the RADAR looking aft.

Middle of the Straits, fiberglass boat, low RADAR signature, lots of other traffic...I could be on your bridge before you even knew I was there.

Especially coming up in the wake. On some CV's, the stack helps block the RADAR looking aft.
Yeah our SEAL Teams see a vessel at sea and just say “damn nothing we can do now 🤷‍♂️

Not really interested. Thanks though.

Do you keep forgetting I have said multiple times this isn’t worth going to war over? You just can’t let go that you’re wrong on this one.

How about this?

Worthy of noting, Clawson is talking about Obama's Nobel Peace Prize speech as an example of him being a war time president.

Not really interested. Thanks though.

Do you keep forgetting I have said multiple times this isn’t worth going to war over? You just can’t let go that you’re wrong on this one.

"Crisis initiation" and "We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians... we could get nastier at that."

Cosigned

-Guy who has over 3 years of sea time

"Crisis initiation" and "We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians... we could get nastier at that."

None refute the video evidence in this instance. The video is what it is. You’re trying to paint a story behind it. Nobody is realky buying it. And for the hundredth time regardless of whether Iran attacked the tankers or not nobody wants to go to war with them over it.

So have you got your screech story written up yet for when Israel blows away the Iranian nuclear facility?

The Trump Administration is trying to say that Iran has ties to Al-Qaeda so that they can apply the 2001 AUMF to Iran.

“Administration officials are briefing Congress on what they say are ties between Iran and Al Qaeda, prompting skeptical reactions and concern on Capitol Hill that the White House could invoke the war authorization passed in 2001 as legal cover for military action against Tehran.”

Last edited:
The Trump Administration is trying to say that Iran has ties to Al-Qaeda so that they can apply the 2001 AUMF to Iran.

“Administration officials are briefing Congress on what they say are ties between Iran and Al Qaeda, prompting skeptical reactions and concern on Capitol Hill that the White House could invoke the war authorization passed in 2001 as legal cover for military action against Tehran.”

Now wait a minute. Al Qaeda has been tied to Sunni terror organizations from the very beginning.

Now all of a sudden, in order to help build their case, the US is saying that Iran, a Shia regime, is funding them after Al Qaeda has been fighting Shia groups in Iraq for years?

GTFOH...

Now wait a minute. Al Qaeda has been tied to Sunni terror organizations from the very beginning.

Now all of a sudden, in order to help build their case, the US is saying that Iran, a Shia regime, is funding them after Al Qaeda has been fighting Shia groups in Iraq for years?

GTFOH...
This can’t be true. All Muslims are the same and all of them hate us. I read it on VN.

VN Store

Back