Tankers Attacked In Gulf: Price of Oil Up

Israel is apparently putting its forces on alert for the possibility that we are going to retaliate against Iran.

Bought this one instead? Trumpy Bear is nicer...

Hillary Clinton Action Figure

Here's my setup:

Taking-Action-Tall_768x.progressive.jpg

Reactions: NorthDallas40
So does Trump think some Iranian was rubbing one out in the command room and his hand slipped and hit the launch button or what?

I know you're joking, but no.

I think this is Trump's way of de-escalating the situation.
Trump is in a bind here. He can order a retaliatory strike and escalate things or don’t retaliate and look weak in the Gulf. I think they may be getting ready to strike back.

I've been around the block a time or two and I remember when Iran took the American embassy employees hostage and Jimmy Carter was an absolute pu$$y and did nothing about it other than talk. Hopefully Trump is not a pu$$y and he will send a message back to those tyrants.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Trump is in a bind here. He can order a retaliatory strike and escalate things or don’t retaliate and look weak in the Gulf. I think they may be getting ready to strike back.

I would guess they strike the SAM location of the launch if it was a fixed site, don’t know if it was. And I’m sure there is going to be pressure to hit the nuclear enrichment facility(s) too. All can be done by ALCM or SLCM

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
You didn’t believe the video. Now you want proof of location on the location of the shootdown? GTFO you’ll just say it was doctored or fake.

That’s not proof of where it was shot down...

I’ll get out when you sneak me a peek under your cheerleading skirt 😉

That’s not proof of where it was shot down...

I’ll get out when you sneak me a peek under your cheerleading skirt 😉
My cheerleading skirt, Komrade?! LMFAO!

The tanker videos not the shoot down video. Fact is ANYTHING they provide will not be good enough for you and you will keep moving the goalpost.

VN Store

Back