Tankers Attacked In Gulf: Price of Oil Up

I would guess they strike the SAM location of the launch if it was a fixed site, don’t know if it was. And I’m sure there is going to be pressure to hit the nuclear enrichment facility(s) too. All can be done by ALCM or SLCM
It was a mobile launcher.

My cheerleading skirt, Komrade?! LMFAO!

The tanker videos not the shoot down video. Fact is ANYTHING they provide will not be good enough for you and you will keep moving the goalpost.

I was quoting on Carlos’ post asking where the proof of where this happened at? And you’re right...I’m not going to just believe ANYTHING they provide...like yourself!

There is absolutely no goalpost to move...

Never offered any...I just asked for any proof that it was in international airspace?

You okay with war, Americans dying, over some shady accusations...again?!

The drone that was shot down wasn’t design for reconnaissance over land. It was a maritime reconnaissance aircraft.

No it likely won’t, nevertheless, the “proof” is questionable...
The Strait of Hormuz is 33 nautical miles wide at it narrowest point. Iranian air space is 12 miles into the strait. The drone was shot down 20 miles into the strait.

Last edited:
The Strait of Hormuz is 33 nautical miles wide at it narrowest point. Iranian air space is 3 miles into the strait. The drone was shot down 20 miles into the strait.

Ok. Some questions then..

Was it shot down at the narrowest point? And from what I’ve read, I thought that airspace corresponded with the territorial waters or coastline...which is 12 nautical miles? Has the drone been recovered?

Ok. Some questions then..

Was it shot down at the narrowest point? And from what I’ve read, I thought that airspace corresponded with the territorial waters or coastline...which is 12 nautical miles? Has the drone been recovered?
The closest shoreline to the shootdown point was the coast of Oman. Thus if they were in anybody’s territory it was Oman... who did not shoot it down.

Trump is in a bind here. He can order a retaliatory strike and escalate things or don’t retaliate and look weak in the Gulf. I think they may be getting ready to strike back.

Who are we trying to impress here? The Gulf states or the neocons here at home?

Russia had a plane shot down near the Syrian-Turkish border and didn't strike at Turkey. I guess Putin is Erdogan's bitch now?

Reactions: Pacer92

VN Store

Back