TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

I don't tell my wiener to stand up for Shakira. It just happens.

Dumbest argument ever and it makes me question how straight you are.
This is a funny edit you have. Guy who thinks he champions for the gay community also uses it as an insult. Pick one, chief.

Does your weiner stand up for Margaret thatcher or does your anti-margaret thatcher gene stop it from happening?

No offense to Mrs thatcher

Is this a real question? This is so embarrassing for you. I do not choose to not be attracted to Margaret Thatcher. Again, it just happens.

My answer? Provide the question

You seem to be saying people are naturally attracted to the same sex, but to act on the attraction is unnatural. So, your solution is for gay people to give up sex because YOU believe it is unnatural.

You seem to be saying people are naturally attracted to the same sex, but to act on the attraction is unnatural. So, your solution is for gay people to give up sex because YOU believe it is unnatural.

I never mentioned "solution". You're creating a situation here of your own making. If gays want to do their thing in private, I'm not offering "solutions". They can have at it.

So give up sex is your answer?
Not giving in to sinful desires is a choice that all Christians are instructed to make. As humans, we are given free will and experience a variety of temptations that we must choose to act on our abstain from.

Then what point were you trying to make with that?

That you are revealing to us that you might be somewhere on the sexual spectrum other than totally straight.

Picture yourself on your dorm room bed with a beautiful girl. Were you aroused? Did you choose it? I can confidently say that it just happened, and I did not choose it. In fact, I would have liked for my guy to stay down until it was go time.

Now picture yourself on your dorm room bed talking to a handsome male friend. Were you aroused? Did you choose it? I can confidently say that it just didn't happen, and I did not choose it. We just talked hoops or whatever without my arousal.

If you are saying you choose to be attracted to Shakira, you are either lying or you are confused about your sexuality. This is not a burn.

Reactions: MercyPercy
I can't tell you what all straight people do but you miss the point. It is a decision on the part of whoever does it. How'd you miss that?

I guess because whatever point you were actually making with that post was worth as much as the gum I scraped off my shoe with a nickel this morning.

I didn't say that. He doesn't get to paraphrase as if it was a direct comment.

However, being sexually attracted to latinas for certain features vs say Asians isn't any different from gay vs straight. It's about what someone finds beautiful, sexually. Y'all are taking it as a knock on gay people. It's not meant that way.

Where did I take it as a knock on gay people?

Go back to the old user name. He made more sense.

Other side is men winning NCAA championships in women’s divisions. That in many way spearheaded the direction by many to not accept the public push. The silence by national organizations, athletes and the media fueled it.

Rejection of the LGBT community long predates the past 3 years, and to state otherwise is a feeble attempt at critical thought.

I guess because whatever point you were actually making with that post was worth as much as the gum I scraped off my shoe with a nickel this morning.
There was a question of whether homosexuality was a decision or "born that way". My post addressed that question. You following now?

Rejection of the LGBT community long predates the past 3 years, and to state otherwise is a feeble attempt at critical thought.
Giving NCAA trophies in female sports while being a man is new. That’s not rejection or a feeble attempt.

There was a question of whether homosexuality was a decision or "born that way". My post addressed that question. You following now?

I'm following. You stated the "iT's UnNaTuRaL" argument as though it adds any weight to whether or not it should socially accepted.

I'm following. You stated the "iT's UnNaTuRaL" argument as though it adds any weight to whether or not it should socially accepted.
I never weighed in on whether it should be socially accepted. I don't care what someone does in private. If they flaunt unnatural behavior in public, yeah, I'll say you're weird and what you're doing is unnatural

I never weighed in on whether it should be socially accepted. I don't care what someone does in private. If they flaunt unnatural behavior in public, yeah, I'll say you're weird and what you're doing is unnatural

What's flaunting in your eyes?

VN Store

Back