TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

I am told to be ashamed of it by the leftist mob. My family is from the south.... well mostly Missouri. So taking pride in it makes me a bigot or racist or some such thing. And before you start, no my family didn't own slaves. My great great grandfather the doctor was thought killed in Arkansas but was actually walking home after the end of the war (or something like that). It took awhile in those days... no Uber.

I wasn't "going to start." No need to be on automatic defense.

I'm proud of my family's southern heritage (my mother's side had members on both sides of the Civil War including Fielding Hurst) and the old German heritage on my father's side. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I think southern heritage gets a bad rep because a lot of poor white rednecks fly the flag as a veiled racist statement. Having grown up in Knoxville and Corryton, I saw it quite a bit firsthand. Just my take.

Being gay is a choice just like preferring latinas is a choice. Just like preferring chicken over steak. That doesn't diminish people who are gay, it's their preference and their attraction.

I can't stand sour cream. I don't have a gene that says I hate sour cream. My wife loves it though. Oldest son is coming around to the anti sour cream side. Youngest is gross with it like her mother 🤮🤮🤮

Being gay is a choice just like preferring latinas is a choice. Just like preferring chicken over steak. That doesn't diminish people who are gay, it's their preference and their attraction.

I can't stand sour cream. I don't have a gene that says I hate sour cream. My wife loves it though. Oldest son is coming around to the anti sour cream side. Youngest is gross with it like her mother 🤮🤮🤮

Preferring chicken over steak isn't a choice, it's a mental illness.

And yet even the food choices may be more complex than you realize. There is a genetic variation that causes some people to get a soapy taste from cilantro while others do not. OR26A is the genetic SNP (single nucleotide polymorphisms) that makes cilantro taste like soap to some people: bitter and excruciating — almost painfully metallic and horrible.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Pride means different things to different people, but for many (including me) it is about personal acceptance. Being "proud" of who you are versus waging an internal war of self-hatred.

The pride events are especially great for those recently out as they get to join with others in the LGBT community. Keep in mind many of us were rejected by family, friends and faith so pride is an opportunity to feel welcomed and loved for who you are. It is a big deal for a lot of folks.

I'm older now so don't get out for pride as often, but it's a good thing for the most part.

Disagree. I know someone who has a gay son and he has known since he was 7 years old that he was gay. He knew he was gay before his son even knew what gay is.

Reactions: flint and NashVol11
This is over simplified and not necessarily true. There is an incredible amount.of pressure on public companies to engage in ESG initiatives.

Sometimes they are done not to increase the value of the options but to keep from destroying the value of the options.
You mean fall in line with large shareholders like Blackrock and Vanguard who have majors shares in those companies.

Reactions: NCFisher
Pride means different things to different people, but for many (including me) it is about personal acceptance. Being "proud" of who you are versus waging an internal war of self-hatred.

The pride events are especially great for those recently out as they get to join with others in the LGBT community. Keep in mind many of us were rejected by family, friends and faith so pride is an opportunity to feel welcomed and loved for who you are. It is a big deal for a lot of folks.

I'm older now so don't get out for pride as often, but it's a good thing for the most part.
Other side is men winning NCAA championships in women’s divisions. That in many way spearheaded the direction by many to not accept the public push. The silence by national organizations, athletes and the media fueled it.

Last edited:

So you're saying you "choose" to be attracted to women, like you choose whether to wear white or black socks in the morning? You think that's how sexual attraction works?

Reactions: flint
So you're saying you "choose" to be attracted to women, like you choose whether to wear white or black socks in the morning? You think that's how sexual attraction works?
It's a preference. Not a gene, imo. I choose to think Shakira is a goddess. 🤌🤌

I don't think it's a micro choice like your example which is why I said it doesn't diminish them but it's certainly a macro one.

And yet even the food choices may be more complex than you realize. There is a genetic variation that causes some people to get a soapy taste from cilantro while others do not. OR26A is the genetic SNP (single nucleotide polymorphisms) that makes cilantro taste like soap to some people: bitter and excruciating — almost painfully metallic and horrible.
Would you call that a deformity, genetically?

You may be naturally attracted to a man but it is your choice to have sex with him. There's nothing natural about shooting sperm up someone's digestive tract. That's something that only (a small percentage of) humans do

“Penis vs. vagina is like preferring latinas” lol what a take

Maybe try being more clear next time because you absolutely made that direct comparison.
I didn't say that. He doesn't get to paraphrase as if it was a direct comment.

However, being sexually attracted to latinas for certain features vs say Asians isn't any different from gay vs straight. It's about what someone finds beautiful, sexually. Y'all are taking it as a knock on gay people. It's not meant that way.

What do you know about it?

It's a preference. Not a gene, imo. I choose to think Shakira is a goddess. 🤌🤌

I don't think it's a micro choice like your example which is why I said it doesn't diminish them but it's certainly a macro one.

I don't tell my wiener to stand up for Shakira. It just happens.

Dumbest argument ever and it makes me question how straight you are.

Reactions: flint

VN Store

Back