TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

I'm saying people like you have made pariahs of the community long before sports were brought into it.
People like me understand that men competing in women’s sports is wrong. Doesn’t make me anything toward the community except advocating for women, not hard to understand. Sports brought it to the forefront as far as crossing over into areas that were protected based on birth gender.

That you are revealing to us that you might be somewhere on the sexual spectrum other than totally straight.

Picture yourself on your dorm room bed with a beautiful girl. Were you aroused? Did you choose it? I can confidently say that it just happened, and I did not choose it. In fact, I would have liked for my guy to stay down until it was go time.

Now picture yourself on your dorm room bed talking to a handsome male friend. Were you aroused? Did you choose it? I can confidently say that it just didn't happen, and I did not choose it. We just talked hoops or whatever without my arousal.

If you are saying you choose to be attracted to Shakira, you are either lying or you are confused about your sexuality. This is not a burn.
So either I'm too straight to understand it's a choice or I'm possibly a subject matter expert. Lol.

Idk why we are going back to college age but if you placed that same chick at 30 years old assuming she didn't go off on the deep end, I'd probably gravitate toward her now rather than 18 year old her. As I get older, what I find an attractive age changes. That's not me changing my genes. That's evolving my preferences.

The fact that you mention a spectrum illustrates it being a choice. There isn't a gene that determines someone as slightly gay or bisexual or a pedophile. It's all a preference which is a choice based on a set of things someone finds attractive in a potential partner. You have your preferences and you will not change them on a whim so of course you won't be attracted to someone that does not meet the qualifications you set for your potential partner. My point is that all of this is not genetic, therefore you have a say in it in some way, shape or form.

If I like DC and you like Marvel, that isn't something I "control" per se. I just do. That also isn't genetic. But you'd determine that as a choice. Preferences are just large scale choices that have a tougher foundation than the choice between a red gummy bear and a blue one. (Btw, no one should like DC over Marvel but they do)

So either I'm too straight to understand it's a choice or I'm possibly a subject matter expert. Lol.

Where are you drawing this conclusion from? This makes no sense based on any point I've made.

Idk why we are going back to college age but if you placed that same chick at 30 years old assuming she didn't go off on the deep end, I'd probably gravitate toward her now rather than 18 year old her. As I get older, what I find an attractive age changes. That's not me changing my genes. That's evolving my preferences.

Because I assume you are married and I don't want any BS about "I'm a married man, so no." You didn't answer the question and you are engaging in bad faith until you do.

I don't choose to be more attracted to curvier older women as I got older. It just happened. You are right that preferences change over time, but why does that mean it's a choice? You've made about a dozen non-sequitur conclusions in this convo.

I hated mushrooms as a kid because they tasted gross to me. Now they taste good to me. I did not choose this. IDK if there is technically "a gene" for that or not, but it's not a choice.

The fact that you mention a spectrum illustrates it being a choice.

No it doesn't. How?

My boy is scrambling because he just found out he's a little bit queer.

Where are you drawing this conclusion from? This makes no sense based on any point I've made.
You started this exchange asking how I would know it's a choice, meaning I wouldn't have any idea how a gay guy thinks and now throwing the 'maybe he's gay' into the conversation

Because I assume you are married and I don't want any BS about "I'm a married man, so no."

I don't choose to be more attracted to curvier older women as I got older. It just happened. You are right that preferences change over time, but why does that mean it's a choice?

I hated mushrooms as a kid because they tasted gross to me. Now they taste good to me. I did not choose this. IDK if there is technically "a gene" for that or not, but it's not a choice.
So you changed your mind on mushrooms and older women? 🤔

No it doesn't. How?
Explained this directly after

My boy is scrambling because he just found out he's a little bit queer.
See above.

Not giving in to sinful desires is a choice that all Christians are instructed to make. As humans, we are given free will and experience a variety of temptations that we must choose to act on our abstain from.

No others are a naturally occurring and non-harmful "desire," as you like to call it. You Christians did away with those when Jesus said it was okay. But y'all are free from the old laws except for this one apparently.

You started this exchange asking how I would know it's a choice, meaning I wouldn't have any idea how a gay guy thinks and now throwing the 'maybe he's gay' into the conversation

So you changed your mind on mushrooms and older women? 🤔

Explained this directly after

See above.

You didn't explain anything. It made me even more confused about your position.

I didn't change my mind. It just happened. A choice is something you willfully decide. I have never chosen to be attracted to women. Beautiful women/girls have been attractive to me as long as I can remember. Even when I tried to pretend they had cooties, I liked them. I could not choose otherwise.

I know you gotta keep up this stupid act as long as possible because you painted yourself in a corner, but I'm done until you answer the question about sitting on a bed with a woman vs. a man.

Not giving in to sinful desires is a choice that all Christians are instructed to make. As humans, we are given free will and experience a variety of temptations that we must choose to act on our abstain from.

So if you’re gay, either have sex with a gender you aren’t attracted to or don’t have sex at all?

No others are a naturally occurring and non-harmful "desire," as you like to call it. You Christians did away with those when Jesus said it was okay. But y'all are free from the old laws except for this one apparently.
As a conservative, and I speak only for myself, I have no issues at all with lesbians or gays. I just don’t understand that community’s inclusion of transgender in their “cause “. Transgenderism seems totally different than being gay or lesbian. Live and let live. But it’s hard to forget we have different sexual preferences if you keep reminding me that we have different preferences.

Reactions: Vol since 77
You didn't explain anything. It made me even more confused about your position.

I didn't change my mind. It just happened. A choice is something you willfully decide. I have never chosen to be attracted to women. Beautiful women/girls have been attractive to me as long as I can remember. Even when I tried to pretend they had cooties, I liked them. I could not choose otherwise.

I know you gotta keep up this stupid act as long as possible because you painted yourself in a corner, but I'm done until you answer the question about sitting on a bed with a woman vs. a man.
My preferences do not include men. Just like they do not include morbidly obese women. Put one in place of the guy and the same result happens. I choose my preferences. They sometimes change depending on the preference. Blonde vs brunette is easily changeable. Preferring a woman over a man is not and I'd classify it as cemented and unchangeable according to the preferences that I have. Those preferences don't make me better or worse to someone that has a different one.

I get what you are saying in that you think you don't have a choice because it seems like it just occurs but you are choosing what you like as you grow whether it's groomed by environment (kid born into a Tennessee Vol house liking Tennessee) or by your own independent brain (kid born into a Tennessee Vol house liking Alabama and being a traitor). You're calling it a natural and I'm calling it a choice.

As a conservative, and I speak only for myself, I have no issues at all with lesbians or gays. I just don’t understand that community’s inclusion of transgender in their “cause “. Transgenderism seems totally different than being gay or lesbian. Live and let live. But it’s hard to forget we have different sexual preferences if you keep reminding me that we have different preferences.
LGB I have zero problem because I view them as preferences. T bastardizes all of it and it's a very serious mental disease in the same way anorexia is a mental disease. I don't think it's wise or compassionate to tell someone who is anorexic that they are as fat as they think they are.

My preferences do not include men. Just like they do not include morbidly obese women. Put one in place of the guy and the same result happens. I choose my preferences. They sometimes change depending on the preference. Blonde vs brunette is easily changeable. Preferring a woman over a man is not and I'd classify it as cemented and unchangeable according to the preferences that I have. Those preferences don't make me better or worse to someone that has a different one.

I get what you are saying in that you think you don't have a choice because it seems like it just occurs but you are choosing what you like as you grow whether it's groomed by environment (kid born into a Tennessee Vol house liking Tennessee) or by your own independent brain (kid born into a Tennessee Vol house liking Alabama and being a traitor). You're calling it a natural and I'm calling it a choice.

You still didn't answer the question.

I chose a blonde woman in part because I am more attracted to blondes, but I didn't choose to be more attracted to blondes, and you're on one of the stupidest hills anybody has ever died on.

You still didn't answer the question.

I chose a blonde woman in part because I am more attracted to blondes, but I didn't choose to be more attracted to blondes, and you're on one of the stupidest hills anybody has ever died on.
So people who are sexually attracted to children can't help it?

People who are attracted to corpses, can't help it?

If there is no choice in any of it, how can they be held accountable for it?

God’s opinion of that lifestyle was clear before the old law was ever implemented. The NT is pretty clear as well. So no, it’s not like Christians are all of the sudden trying to bind some singular old law. The Bible has been consistent on this issue throughout.

God’s opinion of that lifestyle was clear before the old law was ever implemented. The NT is pretty clear as well. So no, it’s not like Christians are all of the sudden trying to bind some singular old law. The Bible has been consistent on this issue throughout.

Where in the Bible does it tell you to vote for its teachings to point of imposing upon the sinful lives of others?

See also fornication…amirite?

Current max is 160k by the way.

So make it 150k max, nothing additional up to 500k. Then kick in again

There are, what 3 passages in the NT that discuss homosexuality... And apparently upon a review of those... God is a fan of girl on girl.

There are also passages prohibiting usuary. And usuary was defined as charging any interest.

There are passages regarding woman occupying a place secondary to men. Prohibiting teaching and speaking.

There are passages regarding woman being covered.

My fav is the one that commands slaves to respect their earthly masters as they would Christ.

All are in the NT. How are you doing?

So people who are sexually attracted to children can't help it?

People who are attracted to corpses, can't help it?

If there is no choice in any of it, how can they be held accountable for it?

But then there is violating the rights of others. You guys just like to gloss over that little issue.

But then there is violating the rights of others. You guys just like to gloss over that little issue.
The age of consent is arbitrary. Is it not? One millennia 13 years old is good. This millennia 18 is the number.

While I agree with our general set of standards, it is arbitrary. So pedos, folks that engage in beastiality, etc are born that way and cannot be held accountable based on huffs logic. You can hide behind arbitrary morals, another choice, but it doesn't solidify the argument that these preferences are not choices and they are simply born that way. We can hold people that do not stick to our societal standards accountable by understanding that they are making choices. If it's natural, how can you look at beastiality as illegal or immoral?

I'll say it again cause I know there is a dweeb that will take it the wrong way. No I do not endorse pedophiles or people engaged in beastiality or necrophilia. My argument holds them accountable to their choice.

There are, what 3 passages in the NT that discuss homosexuality... And apparently upon a review of those... God is a fan of girl on girl.

There are also passages prohibiting usuary. And usuary was defined as charging any interest.

There are passages regarding woman occupying a place secondary to men. Prohibiting teaching and speaking.

There are passages regarding woman being covered.

My fav is the one that commands slaves to respect their earthly masters as they would Christ.

All are in the NT. How are you doing?
It's still clear as to whether or not homosexuality is a sin. The other things you mentioned are separate topics (more like strawmen). (BTW, the beattitudes do not prohibit charging interest).

I think you could make the argument that there are double standards against LGBT people with regards to how Christians deal with them compared to other types of Biblically-defined sin.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back