TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

You mean like being proud to be American, Christian, or whatever other group you identify with? I can tell you, it's a pretty normal sentiment. The gays are just like us.
So is being gay a choice, or something you're born with? I'm confused.

I imagine I can go to Target any month out of the year and buy American stuff, and then it's an onslaught between Memorial day and 4th of July. We already have this, dude.

We have a few days; I want the whole month, man.

So is being gay a choice, or something you're born with? I'm confused.

It doesn't matter to this question. Blacks are born black and many are proud to be black. You guys are really trying hard to be stupid, but I know you're not this stupid.

Let's just back it way up and forget all this **** because it's way too difficult for you to grasp the simple logic. Just answer this one question:

Is it a normal sentiment to be proud of something you are born into or are gays the only ones who do this? Forget about choices. Forget about everything else. You're losing the forest for the trees.

Not too difficult at all. Yes or no. You are choosing to live in America?

I think it is silly to be proud of something you didn’t earn, make, create, etc.

What is the point in being proud of something you are saying was just dumb luck?

Reactions: Matt2496
How YOUR 401k Savings are being used to turn our biggest brands woke - as revealed by ex-Anheuser-Busch exec who shows how you can fight back at the cash registers

Anson Frericks is a co-founder of Strive Asset Management and a former Anheuser-Busch executive

Every day it seems that another iconic American brand has marched head-on into the furious buzzsaw of public controversy.

They're not alone. Nike, Calvin Klein, North Face and even the Los Angeles Dodgers have been criticized for wading into America's culture wars. What is going on? Why is it that companies that were once happy to sell clothes and beverages and nostalgia to Americans of all political stripes are now appearing to take sides in contentious political fights?

The answer is simple - follow the money.

How YOUR 401k savings are used to turn our biggest brands woke revealed by ex-Anheuser-Busch exec | Daily Mail Online

Good catch; a rebuttal to the argument "hit them in the wallet and they'll change"; not so long as they're using your money and congress/SEC doesn't enforce fiduciary propriety. A good reason to use other assets besides captive audience IRA/401K funds.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Not bad. I've rounded up all five of the keys, but haven't bothered to send in a pic to claim my engraved julep cup.

Didn’t know this was a thing. I will have to check it out.

I believe Blanton’s had a series of different horses on their tops.

Good catch; a rebuttal to the argument "hit them in the wallet and they'll change"; not so long as they're using your money and congress/SEC doesn't enforce fiduciary propriety. A good reason to use other assets besides captive audience IRA/401K funds.

99.9% of the compensation for listed executives is related to financial performance. (Short term ROIC measures and long term stock options).

Per their proxy, 14% of Disney's bonus is related to "non-financial" components (i.e leading initiatives, ESG, succession planning, etc.). This 14% kicker was less than .01% of Iger's comp.

Iger isn't going to go all in to hit the nominal ESG bonus goals when he has hundreds of millions at stake with stock options. If he approves an ESG project, he is doing it because he thinks it will increase the value of his options...

Didn’t know this was a thing. I will have to check it out.

I believe Blanton’s had a series of different horses on their tops.
Yeah, its their little gimmick. There are five different keys. If you wind up with all of them you can send in a pic and they'll engrave a julep cup for you. You have to go to the stitzel-weller distillery and pick it up, though. They have a room full of julep cups that haven't been claimed.

The blanton's thing is that if you collect all 8 horses and line them up, it shows the full running stride of the horse.

Reactions: allvol123
Not too difficult at all. Yes or no. You are choosing to live in America?

I think it is silly to be proud of something you didn’t earn, make, create, etc.

What is the point in being proud of something you are saying was just dumb luck?
If you are born in America that automatically makes you an American. If I choose to move to Canada or Brazil I am still an American.Surely you aren't really this dense.

So are you proud to be a Vols fan? Or are you saying if you didn't attend UT you aren't a real fan?

If you are born in America that automatically makes you an American. If I choose to move to Canada or Brazil I am still an American.Surely you aren't really this dense.

So are you proud to be a Vols fan? Or are you saying if you didn't attend UT you aren't a real fan?

You are American born. Doesn’t mean you are required to remain an American. Is there like a blood test to show you still have the American in you? You realize you can renounce your citizenship, you do understand this?

Perhaps there is an exception, but I don’t generally take pride in something unless I put some effort into it. I have 2 degrees from UT, I think I am good.

You are American born. Doesn’t mean you are required to remain an American. Is there like a blood test to show you still have the American in you? You realize you can renounce your citizenship, you do understand this?

Perhaps there is an exception, but I don’t generally take pride in something unless I put some effort into it. I have 2 degrees from UT, I think I am good.

Do you take any pride in your heritage/ancestry?

Reactions: NashVol11

I don’t really put much thought in it. So I guess the answer would be no.

But I guess if you had people in your family tree that were very accomplished or of some distinction for some noble acts they performed, I guess I could see a person being proud of that. At the same time I guarantee that same lineage has some real dirtbags in it as well. How heavily should I be vested in any of it. Again, good or bad, I had nothing to do with any of it. But I do see what you’re getting at.

Iger isn't going to go all in to hit the nominal ESG bonus goals when he has hundreds of millions at stake with stock options. If he approves an ESG project, he is doing it because he thinks it will increase the value of his options...

This is over simplified and not necessarily true. There is an incredible amount.of pressure on public companies to engage in ESG initiatives.

Sometimes they are done not to increase the value of the options but to keep from destroying the value of the options.

Reactions: davethevol
This is over simplified and not necessarily true. There is an incredible amount.of pressure on public companies to engage in ESG initiatives.

Sometimes they are done not to increase the value of the options but to keep from destroying the value of the options.

Iger (and the rest of Disney's executives) have 2 goals

1. Increase the stock price (i.e., the value of their options)

2. Stay employed so they can get more options (a smart part of this is making sure they meet shareholders/boards expectations on ESG)

Contrary to what you hear on here, their management isn't trying to groom kids; they are trying to make $$$ for themselves. It's fair to question if their tactics are working though...

Iger (and the rest of Disney's executives) have 2 goals

1. Increase the stock price (i.e., the value of their options)

2. Stay employed so they can get more options (a smart part of this is making sure they meet shareholders/boards expectations on ESG)

Contrary to what you hear on here, their management isn't trying to groom kids; they are trying to make $$$ for themselves. It's fair to question if their tactics are working though...

So like I said.

The Catholic Church is next right? The most widespread systematic abuse and cover up of abuse in history? Because this is about protecting kids, right?

I am told to be ashamed of it by the leftist mob. My family is from the south.... well mostly Missouri. So taking pride in it makes me a bigot or racist or some such thing. And before you start, no my family didn't own slaves. My great great grandfather the doctor was thought killed in Arkansas but was actually walking home after the end of the war (or something like that). It took awhile in those days... no Uber.

I am told to be ashamed of it by the leftist mob. My family is from the south.... well mostly Missouri. So taking pride in it makes me a bigot or racist or some such thing. And before you start, no my family didn't own slaves. My great great grandfather the doctor was thought killed in Arkansas but was actually walking home after the end of the war (or something like that). It took awhile in those days... no Uber.

You didn't answer the question

VN Store

Back