TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

And they were so clean 3 weeks ago.
They were junky 3 weeks ago. DG is another victim of Biden-flation.

Dollar General Stock Plummets. Smaller Tax Refunds Are Just One Problem.

Dollar General stock was falling hard after the discount retailer cut its sales and profit outlook for the year, saying its primary customer base is getting hit by inflation.

Even dollar stores are hurting as consumers get more cautious

Signs of an increasingly cautious consumer and looming recession aren't helping America's dollar store chains.

While dollar stores have previously thrived in times of economic uncertainty due to their low prices, this time around is different

They were junky 3 weeks ago. DG is another victim of Biden-flation.

Dollar General Stock Plummets. Smaller Tax Refunds Are Just One Problem.

Dollar General stock was falling hard after the discount retailer cut its sales and profit outlook for the year, saying its primary customer base is getting hit by inflation.

Even dollar stores are hurting as consumers get more cautious

Signs of an increasingly cautious consumer and looming recession aren't helping America's dollar store chains.

While dollar stores have previously thrived in times of economic uncertainty due to their low prices, this time around is different.

Biden sucks but it's a joke to put this all on Biden. I got my Trump checks from the government too, and I told you guys he was ****ing the economy as it happened. Few believed/agreed with me. It was a fakeass economy. He inherited an economy on the uptick and then it was fake growth* by year 2, long before Covid. Pathetic.

*GDP growth was outpaced by the G (government spending) part of the equation.

Biden sucks but it's a joke to put this all on Biden. I got my Trump checks from the government too, and I told you guys he was ****ing the economy as it happened. Few believed/agreed with me. It was a fakeass economy. He inherited an economy on the uptick and then it was fake growth* by year 2, long before Covid. Pathetic.

*GDP growth was outpaced by the G (government spending) part of the equation.
Trump has nothing to do with DG's stock tumbling.

Trump has nothing to do with DG's stock tumbling.

Trump did appoint Jerome Powell.....

Fair to say the Fed's handling of the economy is one of the reasons we are in the shape we're in now...

Deficit spending from TCJA and Cares Act (to be fair, this was bipartisan and extraordinary event) contributed to inflation as well.

Trump did appoint Jerome Powell.....

Fair to say the Fed's handling of the economy is one of the reasons we are in the shape we're in now...

Deficit spending from TCJA and Cares Act (to be fair, this was bipartisan and extraordinary event) contributed to inflation as well.
as well as all that supply demand caused by China/Asia & Blue State/city lockdowns

To the left everything negative is on Trump. The man was in politics for 7 years and everything bad is his fault, meanwhile biden has been in politics for 50 years and he gets no blame

It's largely Biden's fault. There is some blame for all of the deficit spending (both parties) pre Biden

Dollar General is down 27% in the last 2 weeks....

Little different vibe and core clientele

Dollar General's core customers are reining in their spending amid a worse-than-expected macroeconomic backdrop, leading the discounter to slash its full-year outlook after a dismal earnings report Thursday.”

Little different vibe and core clientele

Dollar General's core customers are reining in their spending amid a worse-than-expected macroeconomic backdrop, leading the discounter to slash its full-year outlook after a dismal earnings report Thursday.”

It's a discretionary retailer just like Target, Ulta, Foot Locker, Five Below, Advance, Dollar Tree...

It's a discretionary retailer just like Target, Ulta, Foot Locker, Five Below, Advance, Dollar Tree...

That’s losing market value based on clientele not spending not social issues.

In a news release, CEO Jeff Owen said the macroeconomic environment “has been more challenging than expected, particularly for our core consumer.”

That’s losing market value based on clientele not spending not social issues.

In a news release, CEO Jeff Owen said the macroeconomic environment “has been more challenging than expected, particularly for our core consumer.”

Target is losing market value for the same reasons: macro and a huge shrink problem.

It's not the social issues that's the main reason for the stock being down or Target would be underperforming Advance, Foot Locker, Ulta, Dollar Tree. etc....

VN Store

Back