TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Yep Biden has been a disaster for inflation. So was Trump. You know who made Fauci the face of Covid? It was Trump. And before you ask, of course those are directly related
Trump played no part in Biden's attack on gas/oil which directly caused price increases raising CPI. Trump had no part in Biden's spending trillions on wasteful spending on Build Back Better, Inflation Reduction Act and covid rescue bill paying people not to work.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Trump played no part in Biden's attack on gas/oil which directly caused price increases raising CPI. Trump had no part in Biden's spending trillions on wasteful spending on Build Back Better, Inflation Reduction Act and covid rescue bill paying people not to work.
So what did Trump do regarding spending? Please outline the good. Or have the balls to point out the bad. Trump didn't pay people to not work? Lol

So what did Trump do regarding spending? Please outline the good. Or have the balls to point out the bad. Trump didn't pay people to not work? Lol
Trump's spending had minimal impact. It was Biden's attack on oil raising gas and food prices that fueled inflation along with wasting many trillions more.

Trump's spending had minimal impact. It was Biden's attack on oil raising gas and food prices that fueled inflation along with wasting many trillions more.

Keystone pipeline was not supposed to be operational until about now. Shutting that down was a mistake that impacted the future, not what was the present, and we had a mess long before now, obviously.

Keystone pipeline was not supposed to be operational until about now. Shutting that down was a mistake that impacted the future, not what was the present, and we had a mess long before now, obviously.

it was not just stopping the pipeline but Biden declared war on oil companies wanting to put them out of business, he froze new drilling on federal land. The US went from being energy independent under Trump to Biden going to Sauda Arabia and other countries begging for oil and using up millions of gallons of strategic oil stockpiles to try and bring down the price of gas which was at highs not seen in many years. There is a push for banks not to loan money to oil companies. Again, Biden lied in trying to shift the blame from himself for high gas prices falsely blaming oil companies for price gouging.

Defunded: Financing for Oil and Gas from Big U.S. Banks Has Plunged

Soaring oil prices due to insufficient supplies have pushed gasoline prices to record highs recently, causing frustration for U.S. consumers and fueling inflation. On Thursday, President Joe Biden said the U.S. would release one million barrels a day from government stockpiles in an effort to lower the price.

The report calls for banks to “prohibit all financing for all fossil fuel expansion projects and for all companies expanding fossil fuel extraction and infrastructure along the whole value chain.” It also calls for banks to begin eliminating all financing for fossil fuel extraction

----------------------------

A timeline of Biden's actions on oil and gas reveal where his priorities are

*January 20, 2021: One of Biden’s first actions was to revoke approval for the Keystone XL pipeline and impose a moratorium on oil and gas leasing on federal lands and waters. Roughly 25% of U.S. production comes from federal areas. The Keystone XL cancellation confirmed to many policy-watchers Biden’s willingness to use one of climate activists’ favorite tactics – blocking "midstream" pipelines – to restrict "upstream" production. The moves were part of Biden’s broader climate agenda and target to reduce U.S. greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2030 and achieve net-zero emissions by 2050.

* February 26, 2021: Biden updates the "social cost of greenhouse gas emissions," dramatically altering the way the U.S. government calculates the real-world costs of climate change. The move could reshape a range of consequences, from whether to allow new fossil fuel leasing on federal lands and waters to what sort of steel is used in taxpayer-funded infrastructure projects. The administration plans to boost the figure it will use to assess greenhouse gas pollution's damage inflicts on society to $51 per ton of carbon dioxide – a rate more than seven times higher than that used by former president Donald Trump. But experts say it could reach as high as $125 per ton once the administration conducts a more thorough analysis. This would apply to any new oil and gas lease sale, raising producers’ costs to deliver new supplies.

* June 1, 2021: Biden proposed eliminating a slew of tax benefits for oil, gas and coal producers in favor of electric vehicles and other low-carbon energy alternatives as part of his $6 trillion budget for the next fiscal year. It proposed repealing: the pass-through exemption from corporate income tax for partnerships that derive at least 90% of gross income from natural resources; use of percentage depletion for oil and gas wells; expensing of intangible drilling costs; capital gains treatment for royalties; enhanced oil recovery credit; $3.90 per barrel credit for marginal oil wells; expensing of exploration and development costs, and other tax incentives. Eliminating these tax provisions imperils U.S. energy security by raising costs for domestic producers and would increase America’s reliance on foreign energy supplies.

* August 11, 2021: Biden calls on OPEC+ producers to increase supply to help curb rising oil prices, even though the U.S. is one of the three largest producers in the world and can deliver supply with a lower carbon footprint than most unregulated national oil companies in the cartel. He would do this several times in the months that followed, including after Russia’s February 24, 2022 invasion of Ukraine.

* October 29, 2021: Biden and Democrats propose a "methane fee" in the proposed budget bill. The fee would start at $900 per ton in 2023 and increase to $1,500 in 2025. Methane is a potent greenhouse gas, and industry has been working to reduce fugitive emissions of it on its own. The industry has also embraced executive regulatory efforts to reduce methane emissions, including support for the Global Methane Pledge, which requires a 30 percent cut in methane emissions by 2030, one of the Biden administration’s priorities for the COP26 climate summit in Glasgow. But the fee structure would effectively serve as a tax on natural gas production, which is counterproductive to energy security and economic growth in the U.S.

* November 17, 2021: Biden sent a letter to Federal Trade Commission Chair Lina Khan encouraging an investigation into oil and gas companies and retail gasoline prices. The move infuriated oil executives, who Biden portrayed as scapegoats for rising inflationary pressures on Americans. In four months, it marked the second time that the White House requested a probe into retail fuel prices, even though gasoline prices are set in a global commodity marketplace and were only following market trends in crude and refined product prices. The surge in crude oil and gasoline prices reflects tightness in supply amid a rapid demand recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic.

* March 12, 2022: Congressional Democrats propose to tax top U.S. oil producers and importers and direct the collected money to Americans, an effort they said will curb profiteering in an era of high gasoline prices. The "windfall profit" legislation would put a 50% tax, charged for a barrel, on the price difference between the current cost of a barrel of oil and the average cost for a barrel between 2015 and 2019. Lawmakers contend it would raise an estimated $45 billion a year at $120 a barrel of oil. The measure proposed by Biden’s Democratic party completely ignores the reality that oil prices are set in a global commodity marketplace, not by individual companies.

* March 21, 2022: Biden’s Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) proposes landmark climate rules. If finalized, the rules would fundamentally overhaul how publicly listed companies divulge detailed information about their climate risks and mitigation strategies. Large companies that do business in the U.S. would be required within three years to lay bare their contributions and vulnerabilities to climate change – including, in some cases, the greenhouse gas emissions associated with their customers and suppliers. The move is designed to divert investment away from fossil fuel producers, even though investors are already planning for the energy transition using their own environmental, social and governance (ESG) standards.

Reactions: CobbVol and tbwhhs
Yeah but look at who they're directed towards.

I usually restrict my ad homs to grade A pieces of sh*t.

Back to the subject -- things detestable

Duet 18:9When you enter the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire,a practices divination or conjury, interprets omens, practices sorcery, 11casts spells, consults a medium or spiritist, or inquires of the dead. 12For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD. And because of these detestable things, the LORD your God is driving out the nations before you.

13You must be blameless before the LORD your God. 14Though these nations, which you will dispossess, listen to conjurers and diviners, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so.

2000 years ago, there was somewhat of a 'boycott' by a certain leadership against "the church" in the area of Judea/Jerusalem (this is the apostle Paul speaking = he/his contemporaries didn't like the message that "the church" was proclaiming) --

Galatians 1:10Am I now seeking the approval of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. 11For I certify to you, brothers, that the gospel I preached was not devised by man.b 12I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

13For you have heard of my former way of life in Judaism, how severely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. 14I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

^^ this was extreme 'boycott' (taking a microphone/camera and saying that a Publicly-traded company is sending bad messages to the public, is essentially light-weight in comparison)

The corporations don’t care about the money. If they did then all these companies wouldn’t continue to do it. ESG investments will make sure these companies don’t loose anything. They literally do it so they won’t be specifically targeted and assaulted by the crazed lunatics who are actively looking to destroy anything that hinders their ability to shove their ideology down your throat.

Reactions: tbwhhs
The corporations don’t care about the money. If they did then all these companies wouldn’t continue to do it. ESG investments will make sure these companies don’t loose anything. They literally do it so they won’t be specifically targeted and assaulted by the crazed lunatics who are actively looking to destroy anything that hinders their ability to shove their ideology down your throat.

Someone posted a good article earlier. It basically stated that big investment managers like Black Rock and others manage huge nest eggs like pensions from say California and New York. The people from these states that are in charge of who gets to manage the money basically get the investment companies to push the woke agenda. As we all know sh!t rolls down hill. The next in line are the big corporations that these investment companies buy hundreds of thousands, or millions of shares of stock from. Tremendous pressure is put on these companies to walk the woke line with DEI, trans, ect. Most eventually give in.

MLB’s logo is Lou Gehrig for Lou Gehrig Day and neither one of y’all spent the 2.5 seconds it takes to see for yourself lol

Here we are the day after Lou Gherig day and still early in the LGBT month of June. Looks like they got rid of the rainbow to me. You seething about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603-104955.png
    Screenshot_20230603-104955.png
    750.8 KB · Views: 3
If the Rs are serious about making changes in the investment fund communities, stop taking their donations and eliminate the carried interest loophole.

Until the Rs do that, they are complicit....

Try to hide your smile, bro.

You make a false assertation that defies logic, history and reality. People suffer because of this fallacy when it becomes law/policy, that was totally predictable. Someone Points that out. You then project guilt on the person that pointed that out. Typical leftist.

VN Store

Back