TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Besides, apparently in America not having a uterus isn't a "deal breaker" for someone to identify as a female.

But sure, our moral compass as a nation is just as good as it ever was. SMH.

We have a society that has confused indulgence for love. And thus, the suicides stack up. The alcohol and drug abuse ruin and shorten lives.

Why is my personal viewpoint an issue for you? I'm not grilling you for yours nor am I interested.

I'm not currently running for office so why is it your concern?

Because I know the SCOTUS stance, I care whether you support equal rights. It doesn’t sound like you do. Have an opinion.

Trans as a trendy "thing to be" isn't a good look for society.

The notion that being trans is this fun, trendy adventure reminds me of the notion from a decade or two ago that people would just pretend to be gay and live as a gay person for years in order to get girls. I don’t understand why people think living as a trans person is fun right now

The notion that being trans is this fun, trendy adventure reminds me of the notion from a decade or two ago that people would just pretend to be gay and live as a gay person for years in order to get girls. I don’t understand why people think living as a trans person is fun right now
I don't think it's fun at all nor do I think drug abuse is fun....... but here we are. Things become "cool" and "edgy" and folks badly want to be cool and edgy.

I recall the thing called "Metrosexual" which might or might not still be a "thing." There was also the saggy pants, gang symbols, "gangster" look which went by. Back in my day there was the hippy look and lifestyle.

People are sheep.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I don't think it's fun at all nor do I think drug abuse is fun....... but here we are. Things become "cool" and "edgy" and folks badly want to be cool and edgy.

I recall the thing called "Metrosexual" which might or might not still be a "thing." There was also the saggy pants, gang symbols, "gangster" look which went by. Back in my day there was the hippy look and lifestyle.

People are sheep.

Again, there was the same line of thinking that people would pretend to be gay to be “cool and edgy” and get close to girls. Do you know any gay people who were actually doing that? Would you?

I would say that’s a lot more applicable and lasting than “sagging your pants” lol. Nothing cool about people calling you a “groomer” or “pedo” or “mentally ill” or “not a real _____” or whatever else constantly

Again, there was the same line of thinking that people would pretend to be gay to be “cool and edgy” and get close to girls. Do you know any gay people who were actually doing that? Would you?

I would say that’s a lot more applicable and lasting than “sagging your pants” lol
I've known some men and more women who've "experimented" with gay relationships, not just a "one off" or drunken evening...... relationships that were ongoing.

And yeah, some of it was to be able to say they did it or tried or were "open enough" or something. People are starved to fit in and not miss out. It's sad.

I've known some men and more women who've "experimented" with gay relationships, not just a "one off" or drunken evening...... relationships that were ongoing.

And yeah, some of it was to be able to say they did it or tried or were "open enough" or something. People are starved to fit in and not miss out. It's sad.

The notion of “experimenting as trans” as “a way to fit in” is not based in reality IMO. Trans people are ostracized almost everywhere and now half the country calls them pedophiles and wants to fight every time they see a rainbow.

There are people that transition and later de-transition but it’s not going to become this thing like the Motorola Razr where everyone in the school is trans for a trend lol

People who experiment that way are largely bi, it’s not men attracted exclusively to vagina who decide to suck a **** for street cred. Yet people are implying with a straight face that that’s happening on a large scale

I understand your point.

But just because you were raised Catholic it doesn’t mean you have to be Catholic when you grow up.
Just because you were forced to bathe and eat broccoli as child it doesn’t mean you have to when you grow up.

Parents matter. Parenting is key.

Interesting discussion.

Reminds me of Saul, to Paul -- i.e. just because on once persecuted the church / locked Christians in prison-jail, one can also change (convert and walk away from prior lifestyle). I.E. Paul (as Saul) was zealous, but his zealousness was misguided /misinformed = Saul grew up (to become Paul).

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

About 5 out of every 100,000 people is gender dysphoric. About 5 out of every 100 teens identifies as trans. Social contagion is well in play to explain at least part (and I'd guess nearly all) of the gap between these percentages.

People who experiment that way are largely bi, it’s not men attracted exclusively to vagina who decide to suck a **** for street cred. Yet people are implying with a straight face that that’s happening on a large scale
It's not my concern what they do but the family fallout, the impact on kids from all kinds of family drama (including hetero cheating and divorce too) just sucks.

So much of what people inflict on their kids is sad. Society doesn't emphasize enough that once you have kids, your life is dedicated to them and your family. Anything else leads to most of the social ills we see.

About 5 out of every 100,000 people is gender dysphoric. About 5 out of every 100 teens identifies as trans. Social contagion is well in play to explain at least part (and I'd guess nearly all) of the gap between these percentages.
I'd be interested in where that figures come from. I don't want to argue the point nor weaponize statistics but I would like a source. Thanks.

Your scenario doesn’t involve a choice.

Were you the same person before you had children as you were after you had children.
No, you’re right it doesn’t involve a choice. And I am not the same person now.

I guess I understand looking at viewpoints in context.

I’m just not trying to limit conversation. Too much of that going on these days imo.

No, you’re right it doesn’t involve a choice. And I am not the same person now.

I guess I understand looking at viewpoints in context.

I’m just not trying to limit conversation. Too much of that going on these days imo.

Yea, I don’t want to limit the conversation.

But their is a mindset in and of itself with many people that choose to not have children. I’d be very skeptical of parenting views coming from that group. Even if it is well intentioned, you’re not in the game. There is something to be said for that.

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution
I do have an opinion. I don't support the current interpretation of the 14th Amendment. If you can't figure out what that means, I have no idea what else to tell you.

Stop with the pussy stance and just state what your personal opinion is on treating gay couples the same as hetero couples under the law.

Yea, I don’t want to limit the conversation.

But their is a mindset in and of itself with many people that choose to not have children. I’d be very skeptical of parenting views coming from that group. Even if it is well intentioned, you’re not in the game. There is something to be said for that.

Like the opinion of men on the subject of female reproductive rights?

Kohl's Slashes Price of Pride Merchandise by up to 60% just eight days into month-long LGBT celebration, after Target saw share price slump over 'tuck-friendly' swimwear for trans women

Kohl's has been forced to heavily discount its Pride merchandise after only a week of the monthly celebration, as Target continues to face the fallout from its own decision to promote Pride products.

The Wisconsin- based retailer, which has more than 1,100 stores across 49 states, is now discounting its Pride collection both online and in stores.

A navy blue t-shirt with the rainbow colors of the LGBTQ flag and the word 'pride' is now selling at a 60 percent discount, for $4.80.

Much of the Pride collection at a Long Island store visited by DailyMail.com was in the 50 percent discount selection.

Kohl's slashes price of Pride merchandise by 60% just eight days into month-long LGBT celebration | Daily Mail Online

I like dark natural wood tones. If the chair is made of fine wood, stain it well and let the wood shine.

You're the one stating I'm in a political forum. There's probably a chair discussion somewhere for you.

How many different colors can a chair have until you must avert your children's eyes from it?

VN Store

Back