Team Member Confirms 'Worley is the Starter'

volmandu

I am enrolled in class with one of the Junior WR (his last name is same as a city ..) and he said unless something major changes Worley will start. He has been the leader throughout and has helped others QBs develop too. He seemed very excited about Worley and said Worley has been very vocal and also very good in reads.
I would post a link if I could ...but you just have to believe me

Reactions: 3 people
Class hasnt even started yet and Summer classes just ended....

5TROpG4.gif

Reactions: 18 people
Last name is a city..........hmmm.....NORTH Knoxville? No......umm......SMITHville? Dang, come on OP, help us out!

why do they feel the need to make up stuff,why? where are they lacking in self esteem?
today's deli: RB & Smoked Cheddar on dark w/ mustard & jalapeños , a cold Bud & BBQ chips

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Last name is a city..........hmmm.....NORTH Knoxville? No......umm......SMITHville? Dang, come on OP, help us out!

Carter, Oklahoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parisi, São Paulo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young,_Arizona

West, Mississippi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's only one other JR Receiver, but I can't fathom there's a city with his surname so we've narrowed down the list of who it could be quite significantly...

Good, accurate post OP. Same info reported by lettermen attending practice.

I am enrolled in class with one of the Junior WR (his last name is same as a city ..) and he said unless something major changes Worley will start. He has been the leader throughout and has helped others QBs develop too. He seemed very excited about Worley and said Worley has been very vocal and also very good in reads.
I would post a link if I could ...but you just have to believe me

So Vinnie thinks Worley is starting.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back