Team Member Confirms 'Worley is the Starter'

I don't think Worley being out in front of the QB race is any secret.

People expecting a true freshman to come in and win the starting job in camp were delusional.

Reactions: 3 people
why do they feel the need to make up stuff,why? where are they lacking in self esteem?
today's deli: RB & Smoked Cheddar on dark w/ mustard & jalapeños , a cold Bud & BBQ chips

Now I'm hungry...what was this thread about?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My friend told me that Gruden told him that in the city which Smokey X lives " Worley will start the first game, but Dobbs is the go to guy when things get real ".

I don't think Worley being out in front of the QB race is any secret.

People expecting a true freshman to come in and win the starting job in camp were delusional.
On rare occasion a freshman can do it, but the odds are they won't. It's the same mentality that we have around here every year. The new recruit will be the savior. Hell, I remember when people viewed Worley that way and now they are ready to bench him for the next guy. The same will most likely happen to the "next guy" as soon as we bring in another QB.

Reactions: 1 person
On rare occasion a freshman can do it, but the odds are they won't. It's the same mentality that we have around here every year. The new recruit will be the savior. Hell, I remember when people viewed Worley that way and now they are ready to bench him for the next guy. The same will most likely happen to the "next guy" as soon as we bring in another QB.

Even Eric Berry did not start against CAL... Was in on series 2 on D:rock:

Obviously Worley is the odds on favorite to start the AP game but personally I'll be shocked if he is the starter the entire season.

I am enrolled in class with one of the Junior WR (his last name is same as a city ..) and he said unless something major changes Worley will start. He has been the leader throughout and has helped others QBs develop too. He seemed very excited about Worley and said Worley has been very vocal and also very good in reads.
I would post a link if I could ...but you just have to believe me

I have been to Dallas, Texas several times, but didn't enjoy it much

I missed my assignment in Dallas.......was that Dallas WHERE I missed my assignment?

My dogs are Blue Heelers, they are essentially the desert version of a Bluetick hound. So, they are more or less cousins to Smokey. Anyways, they have heard that there will be a "surprise" at QB this season...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back