Teams reaction to new smokey uniform this morning

Is it me, or does Hood look like a blend of Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Sammy Haggar?

4 more uniforms??? Now I'm excited again.

I think it's just the 4 other combos we will wear this year.

It will be our "new" home and away uniforms/jerseys, but we've already seen the regular ones (orange jersey/white pants).

So basically we'll see orange/white, orange/orange/, white/orange, and white/white along with the new smokey ones.

It will be our "new" home and away uniforms/jerseys, but we've already seen the regular ones (orange jersey/white pants).

So basically we'll see orange/white, orange/orange/, white/orange, and white/white along with the new smokey ones.

I definitely prefer the smokey ones over the orange/orange ones. The all orange look horrible on TV. Look like creamsicles.

Reactions: 3 people
turk-yes-no.gif

Reactions: 2 people

Gotcha. Those looked pretty good from the pics. Still hoping for a gray helmet with the gray unis.

Reactions: 1 person
Fans support the program but the athletes wear the jerseys. The players love them, not sure why it's hard for everyone else to.

Reactions: 2 people
The all white is my favorite of the lineup. It's clear Butch tried to honor traditions even with the changes. For those that don't like them and or aren't crazy about them they should at least be happy abou Butch's approach to it. Adding the State symbol, cues to the past, "smokey" gray, and the consistent helmet.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back