Teams reaction to new smokey uniform this morning

Love the video... look at how the players came up and hugged coach.... get ready boys and girls, the climb to the top will be quick, and glorious

Reactions: 1 person
Butch has been preaching FAMILY since his intro press conference...think his team is buying in?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The gray looks like a fashion designer's outhouse droppings. Why not orange and black? Then it would make a nice Halloween costume. UT still is the Orange and White, isn't it?

why not? they are the ones wearing them.

I like the style, so don't get me wrong, but what if they decided they didn't want to hear Rocky Top for a game? Can you imagine that? Neyland Stadium with no Rocky Top for an entire game? Besides, they're the ones that the band is playing it for anyways. Can you imagine the uproar in that? But why would it be, Rocky Top is not an official song of the University, so it can be disposed of more easily than the official primary color, right? Also, there was no Rocky Top back in 1914, so it'd be fitting to not play it when these uniforms are worn, right?

The gray looks like a fashion designer's outhouse droppings. Why not orange and black? Then it would make a nice Halloween costume. UT still is the Orange and White, isn't it?

Seriously? Gray is one of the few colors that works with orange, the uniforms look contemporary, and the players apparently like them a lot.

I just can't understand why some fans are having such a tough time with this!

Will you still have a problem if we keep reeling in recruits and are competing for an SEC championship in a couple of years?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back