Tennessee 17 Alabama 14.

Bama has had a few close games against sub-par opponents, but it will be hard for them to overlook a rival sub-par opponent.

I had to laugh at this but you are right. Bama will be up for the this one.

Hat's score is correct but I'm flipping the teams. The loss of Mt. Cody keeps this one close.

Prediction:
Alabama 17 Tennessee 14

Last edited:
What are you seeing Hat? Vols have not impressed but am sure you see something to make you pick the Vols. Can you share?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We still do not have enough offense to win this. I do not believe we will play enough press coverage on defense to get us off the field enough to have a chance. Who knows, maybe we will decide to play Julio Jones tight, but I doubt it. Go Vols.

As much as I REALLY dont think it'll happen, I would love to see a shalacking of bama. My real prediction is Vols:24 Bama:21 Big stop late in 4th

I dont hope we lose. If Fulmer and Tennessee pull off this upset then he will be a savior and will be back next year. I DO NOT want Fulmer to be HC anymore. I am sick and tired of all he has recently done. We got lucky to make it to the SECG last year.

Final Score for me though'

Bama- 42

Tennessee- 17

What are you seeing Hat? Vols have not impressed but am sure you see something to make you pick the Vols. Can you share?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think Hat saw the bottom of a once full Petron bottle when he made this pick. I thought he was crazy picking TX over OU, too, so what do I know.

Damn, do I hope he's right.

Wonder what the opening line will be on this one? Bama -6?

I think Hat saw the bottom of a once full Petron bottle when he made this pick. I thought he was crazy picking TX over OU, too, so what do I know.

I'd say it starts out around -8 and gets bigger as the week goes on. I'd like to know what he's seeing too. I really don't see anything more than just another cold dose of reality. They're a very balanced team and we'll have to shut down the run. We'll see. I don't hold out much hope. But this is the team i dislike the most. It would be sweet none the less.

I think he saw the 2nd half of the Ole Miss game and decided that this version of Alabama just can't be that special. He is also probably coupling that with some signs of life from Tennessee, a rivalry game, in Knoxville, with the future of a coach that is beloved by his players hanging by a thread, that can't possibly be as bad forever as it has been to this point.

I don't know the man, and I don't know what he has been thinking or drinking, but those are about the only arguments I can come up with that equal a Tennessee victory.

I only assume he has forgotten to account for the fact that I will be viewing this game from the east side of the field. The Vols are now 0-3 when I am facing into the sun.

EDIT: The second sentence of the first paragraph may be grammattically the worst sentence I have ever written. I'm leaving it, though, as a good example of a bad example.

Last edited:
I don't know the man, and I don't know what he has been thinking or drinking, but those are about the only arguments I can come up with that equal a Tennessee victory.

Alabama's loss of Terrence Cody is potentially huge too. Well, it would be if we could run the ball at all.

28-21 UT? That means we throw 2 interceptions for a pick 6 twice.. Not sure on that. Your offense cannot score on our defense. Bama 42 UT 10......ROLL TIDE

I see us coming out of the gates hot while Bama looks sloppy and slightly rattled. We lead at the half and then get pretty conservative, while Bama gets into their groove. Bama wins by 4-7 points.

VN Store

Back