Tennessee 17 Alabama 14.

Im not a Fulmer fan but he did bring the one thing that i wanted more than anything and that was a national championship. It really does seem like his time is up no doubt.

Look dude I know, 8 years in a row we didn't beat bama, 2 ties but no wins. That's where the bama Tennessee tradition began.
Ok dude but your statement said we didn't have as good of a team but won anyway. And the Tennessee/Bama rivalry goes back way past Johnny Majors.

The only reason Johnny got fired is because he didn't go for the first down against bama. I think it was 4th and 2 or 3 own our side of the field with 2:30 left in the game. that was Johnny's last season. If somebody has a better memory than me please correct me.

I think Parker Wilson will have his worst game this year on Sat. After a Bama fast start in the first, i think our D will begin to stop the run, forcing JP to throw more. Im calling 3 picks for our secondary with a final score of 20-17 Vols.

I think Parker Wilson will have his worst game this year on Sat. After a Bama fast start in the first, i think our D will begin to stop the run, forcing JP to throw more. Im calling 3 picks for our secondary with a final score of 20-17 Vols.

I could live with that

VN Store

Back