*****Tennessee Football Coaching Search BIG BOARD [updated 12.4 10:47 am]

• Nashville radio host Chad Withrow: "I think Tennessee is looking more into these stories from Briarcrest than anything that happened at Ole Miss before offering Freeze."

So we haven't even offered him yet?

365 got some splaining to do. Mo splainin.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Maybe they have been looking since Les was hired. That was a little over two weeks ago. USC was looking for an OC for about a week and they finally got Kliff today. If it is Freeze, he has a few skeletons in his closet. Maybe due diligence just takes a little longer. Who knows. All rumors at this point anyways.
It must be a bigass closet that all Volnation can fit into.

Lol "Southeastern Athletics" arguing with Brice in that twitter thread...

pulaskilol.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tbh and jbcollins
  • Nashville radio host Chad Withrow: "I think Tennessee is looking more into these stories from Briarcrest than anything that happened at Ole Miss before offering Freeze."
That rumor was certainly more disturbing than cheating in recruiting.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Sorry for not updating this, guys. I've added some things from yesterday and will update. Please let me know if I missed anything.

How dare you.... I mean it’s not like you fixed the iPhone pop ups or anything.....

This thread echos the entirety of the FF in the prevalence of Chicken Littles.

News Flash: The sky is not falling. Tennessee will fill the opening on its football coaching staff. The hire will not govern the fate of Volunteers football.

What is Briarcrest all about?

VN Store

Back