*****Tennessee Football Coaching Search BIG BOARD [updated 12.4 10:47 am]

That rumor was certainly more disturbing than cheating in recruiting.
I'm beginning to believe that this guy isn't worth it. All we need is for a Brent Kavanaugh/Tit IX episode to happen and you can kiss recruiting and his buyout goodbye.

1*snTXFElFuQLSFDnvZKJ6IA.png

I didn’t believe this. No way Ohio state hires this guy after what they just went through.

Why must we continuously be embarrassed by our inept University and seen as the laughing stock of college football? I'm tired of being the butt of every schools jokes and a perennial cellar dweller.

Some rumors about inappropriate behavior with female students. No idea if any truth to it.

No truth to these rumors. The girl was asked to change her shirt that was against school dress code and policy. People trying to dig up anything. Not say you are but those rumors are weak.

Reactions: OrangeWayOfLife
Some rumors about inappropriate behavior with female students. No idea if any truth to it.
Made a girl change a shirt (dress code violation), was in the parking lot while a girl changed clothes in her car, paddled a girl.

Really earth shattering accusations

Also another note to add to thosr rumors is that he was cleared of those accusations at Briarcrest High.

VN Store

Back