Tennessee Lady Vol News

Hmm, don't think so. This is a U16 FIBA game. 7:30 ET would be about 3:30a.m. in Venice.

Hopefully we'll get some general stats and clips.

Hmm, don't think so. This is a U16 FIBA game. 7:30 ET would be about 3:30a.m. in Venice.

Hopefully we'll get some general stats and clips.
I assumed the question referred to a televised game. The LV tour of Europe is not televised and, historically, their preseason trips to Europe have never been televised.

On the Sports Animal radio this afternoon, they were talking about it being Pat's birthday. Will West shared a memory that was touching: He said that he would see Pat when she came over to the Sports Info Director's office as well as some other basketball related offices near his office. He said that one day she came in about one of the early Pink Out days to promote awareness of Breast Cancer. She asked if everyone in attendance would get a free pink shirt, and was told they only had the money for the lower bowl. She said that she didn't want to limit this just to the donors, so she took out her checkbook immediately and wrote a several thousand-dollar check to make sure everyone would get a free shirt. This was so Pat: Taking charge, valuing all people no matter what "level" they are, and promoting Cancer awareness all in a matter of moments. She was one of a kind and one of the very few heroes that deserve that billing.

Schedules - USA Basketball Women's AmeriCup Team - USA Basketball

Schedule for upcomng tourney featuring Lady Vols Rickea Jackson and Jewel Spear.
Whew. Could be as many as 7 games in 9 days. Plus a week of training camp. At tryouts, they dd two a days in camp. All this directly on the heels of 10 days in foreign countries eating strange food and not working out. Easy peasy!

Should be great experience and fun for us to watch. However, with all that court time I'll be consumed by one overwhelming fear, but I won't dare give voice to it . . .

Whew. Could be as many as 7 games in 9 days. Plus a week of training camp. At tryouts, they dd two a days in camp. All this directly on the heels of 10 days in foreign countries eating strange food and not working out. Easy peasy!

Should be great experience and fun for us to watch. However, with all that court time I'll be consumed by one overwhelming fear, but I won't dare give voice to it . . .
PRETTY SURE we have the same fear. i will remain silent as well.

VN Store

Back