Tennessee Lady Vol News

Jordan Walker was hired as an assistant coach at Mercer! So proud of her πŸ™ŒπŸΌ View attachment 561290

And so the Kellie Harper coaching tree begins to take root. Wonderful news. Jordan is obviously intelligent and a hard worker, and so I'm sure she will succeed. Maybe she will be the HC for the Tennessee Lady Volunteers one day.

We will almost always do a holiday tourney and of course all teams are doing sec/according challenge. I am more interested to see what is outside of these three games.
We have both Stanford and Notre Dame at home. Oklahoma and Indiana on neutral court. So thus far having home games and neutral court games against top competition is favorable. I will be interested to see if were taking on any top team road games other than the SEC. Those will be the biggest challenges.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
We have both Stanford and Notre Dame at home. Oklahoma and Indiana on neutral court. So thus far having home games and neutral court games against top competition is favorable. I will be interested to see if were taking on any top team road games other than the SEC. Those will be the biggest challenges.

Has the Stanford game been confirmed? Or are we just going off of having played them
for however long? I remember when Texas was a longtime rival and then all of a sudden they weren't ....

Has the Stanford game been confirmed? Or are we just going off of having played them
for however long? I remember when Texas was a longtime rival and then all of a sudden they weren't ....
Not confirmed that I've heard, just going off the last 200 yrs or so. Man I hope it happens, it's become an every other year pre-Christmas family tradition for us. I once slipped out of my kids church Christmas play to go to this game. Stanford beat us soundly and the fam is forever convinced it was Divine retribution on me.

Last edited:
We've played them every year since 1988 so with no coaching change there I am adding them as an opponent. Texas changed when they changed coaches and that might happen at Stanford as well, but for now as long as Vandeveer is coach I think we play every season.

Not confirmed that I've heard, just going off the last 200 yrs or so. Man I hope it happens, it's become an every other year pre-Christmas family tradition for us. I once slipped out of my kids church Christmas play to go to this game. Stanford beat us soundly and the fam is forever convinced it was Divine retribution on me.

I hope it happens as well we owe them payback! I just don't know. Kellie mentioned not playing uconn because of how the schedule fell, it happened with Texas as well, so just wouldn't be surprised if another long time rival fell off lol

We've played them every year since 1988 so with no coaching change there I am adding them as an opponent. Texas changed when they changed coaches and that might happen at Stanford as well, but for now as long as Vandeveer is coach I think we play every season.

Remember we played texas Vic's first year I believe. So it would probably just as easy to keep the rivalry going with scheduling. I dunno, i just wouldn't be surprised either way. I would hope they are though.

It would be personally sports-fan-devastating to me if the Stanford series ever ended. I don't even want to think about it! 😒

Lol, i'm not saying it's going to end i just heard it may be a possibility it is not scheduled this coming season. I hope it's not true...

View attachment 562943Lady Vols back up their former players better than anyone. You are special when you are or have been a Lady Vol.
this is really awesome. i know we want to cross that line where we are back on the top, and i believe we will do that. however, in the meantime, i still appreciate the quality of the human beings who wear the lady vol uniform. coach harper is truly focused on character. i love it.

this is really awesome. i know we want to cross that line where we are back on the top, and i believe we will do that. however, in the meantime, i still appreciate the quality of the human beings who wear the lady vol uniform. coach harper is truly focused on character. i love it.

This πŸ‘†πŸ½ πŸ’―

VN Store

Back