Tennessee Lady Vol News

I know. I'm major jealous. Also the crowd is amazing bc the tickets are SO expensive! I can only afford a couple of games a year.
I looked at taking my youngest but he said he needed to work with his spring sport starting up and his hours will be nothing.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
We're getting closer to working our way back into the rankings, almost back in the Athletic's top 25. We're also up to #30 in the Massey ratings.
Trav, Pro tip: Allow your image to completely load, prior to submitting post and it won’t show up in thread as an attachment.

Reactions: travis929
We have big games coming up as per the numbers! Would love to go undefeated in January!

Upcoming vs NET

vs 49 Florida
@ 24 Texas AM
@ 32 Ms St
vs 52 Vandy
@ 53 Ole Miss

Also if these seem wrong they aren’t… that’s how bad NET is. Ole Miss being the “worst” team here is HILARIOUS

We have big games coming up as per the numbers! Would love to go undefeated in January!

Upcoming vs NET

vs 49 Florida
@ 24 Texas AM
@ 32 Ms St
vs 52 Vandy
@ 53 Ole Miss

Also if these seem wrong they aren’t… that’s how bad NET is. Ole Miss being the “worst” team here is HILARIOUS
Wait… do we really play @ ms st didn’t we play their last year?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Potential Returnees next season. If they all come back we won't be doing much in the portal.

Tamari Key, Jill Hollingshead, Tess Darby, Jewell Spear, Kaiya Wynn, Sarah Puckett, Karoline Striplin, Destinee Wells all Seniors. Talaysia Cooper, Ace Strickland, Kaniya Boyd that is 11 Four scholarships to give still in on Mikayla Blakes. Even if they all come back may still go to 15 on scholarship cause we lose 8 players the next season.

Upcoming vs NET

vs 49 Florida
@ 24 Texas AM
@ 32 Ms St
vs 52 Vandy
@ 53 Ole Miss

Really need to win four of those games to even get back in an NCAA bracket.

Upcoming vs NET

vs 49 Florida
@ 24 Texas AM
@ 32 Ms St
vs 52 Vandy
@ 53 Ole Miss

We will need to win most of them to make any significant jump in the net rankings. We're currently at 67th and nowhere near the "next four in" in the bracketology that was released today. Those early season losses are going to sting all year and give very little margin for error down the stretch with two matchups against SC looming as losses.

win @MS. State, and @A&M this week and we're back on the bubble for next week's bracketology release. That would be a huge step forward towards an ncaa birth.

We need to win all five, frankly. We still have no resume. In today’s bracketology update on ESPN, we are still not even listed among the first 8 teams out.

We do need to win all 5. To act like we aren’t in the top 4 in the SEC is a little silly though.

Kellie did this to herself with her schedule. Needs to quit scheduling like she’s at a mid-major and join the big leagues. Play a bunch of cupcakes to get your team playing together and work on chemistry. Throw in 1-2 max 3 quality teams in the non-con. This playing 5 ranked teams to start the season is dumb.

OU did the same thing and have also played their way out of the conversation and top 25. Same problem. A mid-major coach still scheduling like she’s at a mid-major. You’re the big dog now, schedule like it.

Only time I can see it being beneficial to schedule like we have been is if you’re coming off a Natty and didn’t lose any players. By all means, load that schedule up.

VN Store

Back