Tennessee Lady Vol News

With what you said, Dawn Staley and Kim Mulkey have never won a national championship without Dominate inside post players because they are reliable.

So you are saying that the Horizon league and the SEC are comparable in some way with athletic ability, basketball IQ, skill, and size? Not many post players over 6-2 in that league and not highly skilled at that. Of course she is going to have higher stats.
No, I am saying that Emily is not immobile bc shot-blocking takes quickness to get to the spot,,,in ANY league

Two things stand out to me here. Jewel's body, man, so much better. They've always said it takes 2 offseasons to get in proper shape, we saw that last year w Sara, and Jewel's second season has arrived.

The other thing is Cooper, wow. She has matured in every way and also looks in top shape and on top of her game.

The video content is picking up now, and like last year it's really good. Getting me excited to get things rolling.

Tennessee looks different and plays different than I’ve seen in years.
A fresh start for highly talented players and coaches that have come together on Rocky Top. A new beginning. Whichever way it’s framed there’s a resurgence of the feel good aura surrounding Lady Vol basketball.
I sense a team of players and coaches that through practice, building chemistry, and bonding off/on the court have developed their identity.
For all the talk about the hiring of Coach Caldwell and how the system will translate
the Lady Vol historic program is built again to thrive.
Credit to the players for having the mindset and setting a standard to be competitive. Practice is a winning factor. The way this team is practicing is rare. I haven’t seen it this way not just in Knoxville but across WBB. The best teams no matter the talent level are the ones that play the way they practice. Before the preseason footage, there’s been a lot of talk about a lack of height and size which is false.
The film has always been available and as we see from recent practice highlights Coop, Whitehorn, Spearman, Boyd, Ayodele, and Latham are players that PLAY big. And boy oh boy they have multiple quick and skilled shooters around them.
This is a deep team.
A really good team.

VN Store

Back