Tennessee Lady Vols Volleyball 2023

Just caught the end of the Evansville match, which we won, 25-23 in the last set, but I don’t know how many sets were played. Don’t understand why a Tennessee team is wearing black and white. Whatever, our next 2 games are on ESPN2 and ESPN, against Missouri and Kentucky, so easy to watch. Excited for our volleyball team!

GO LADY VOLS!!!

Last edited:
Just caught the end of the Evansville match, which we won, 25-23 in the last set, but I don’t know how many sets were played. Don’t understand why a Tennessee team is wearing black and white. Whatever, our next 2 games are on ESPN2 and ESPN, against Missouri and Kentucky, so easy to watch. Excited for our volleyball team!

GO LADY VOLS!!!

Played pretty well and Eville gave us all we wanted but we won 3-0. Eve played several players in the last two sets.

GO LADY VOLS!!!

Prob because they like the black. Every female Lady Vol athlere I've talked to loves the black UT wears. The athletes like alternative unis.

Reactions: Remy and chuckiepoo
Wisconsin has now beat Arkansas, UF, and UT 15 13 in the 5th set. Thats a crazy stat.
Wisconsin is huge (6'9" and 6'7" middle blockers). But they are slow on defense, don't return serve particularly well and run a methodical offense.
Florida has a very young team and they lost their starting setter, sophomore Alexis Stucky, to a leg injury, in the second set.
If Stucky is not lost for the season, I would favor Florida over Wisconsin, if they were to meet in post-season play.
Watch out for the play of Florida's Kennedy Martin, a 6'6" outside hitter, who is a remarkable talent for a freshman.

Big win in Lexington even though Kentucky was without Rutherford, its best weapon. They still have good volleyball players. Lovett and Fingall were just wicked today. Kudos to this coaching staff for investing in Emily Beeker. It’s paying off.
Congrats Eve!!! Signature win for her and the team!

VN Store

Back