Tennessee Lady Vols Volleyball 2023

Our Lady Vols should already be a top ten team. Prejudice against the SEC (as a Volleyball conference) is the only reason we are not rnaked appropriately, imo.
We generally get a nod in the wbb polls. Hate to see such extreme prejudice in the vb polls.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Surprised there are not more fans showing up! Tenn VB really puts out a great product. Being from Wisconsin and a volleyball fan, I’ve been a Badger Volleyball fan since Carlini took them to the finals in 2013. After watching the LVs play the Badgers it was easy as a LV WBB fan to adopt the Tenn VB team as my second team. They are so athletic and energetic on the court, and I love watching that intensity in the long rallies.

Surprised there are not more fans showing up! Tenn VB really puts out a great product. Being from Wisconsin and a volleyball fan, I’ve been a Badger Volleyball fan since Carlini took them to the finals in 2013. After watching the LVs play the Badgers it was easy as a LV WBB fan to adopt the Tenn VB team as my second team. They are so athletic and energetic on the court, and I love watching that intensity in the long rallies.
Just had the third-largest crowd In program history on Sunday.

VN Store

Back