Tennessee Lady Vols Volleyball 2023

I don’t know if they were in the top 10 ever before. I know they were not ranked this highly when they made the Final Four back in 2005. Lovett revealed yesterday in the postgame interview that that was the team goal this year. Go 🍊🏐!
The Lady Vols should already be in the top ten. Their only loss was to the number one team in the fifth set by two measly points at the other team's place in front of a hostile crowd. I think the media is biased against them and underestimating them because they have never been in this position before. I hope they can focus on the task at hand and take it one match at a time.

The Lady Vols should already be in the top ten. Their only loss was to the number one team in the fifth set by two measly points at the other team's place in front of a hostile crowd. I think the media is biased against them and underestimating them because they have never been in this position before. I hope they can focus on the task at hand and take it one match at a time.
Agreed. Unlike Arkansas and Florida, Tennessee took Wisconsin to 5 sets in Madison. They do need to stay focused and take one game at time. Hopefully we can get a win at Gainesville later in the season. Auburn and Georgia both took the Gators to 5 sets over the weekend. Those two are certainly improved teams, but we get them at home. Arkansas is tough too, but we play them in Knoxville. The Gators are learning to play without their 6'2" setter that they lost for the season, but they have other good players and have won some really important games. We get Kentucky again at home. They will be better, but we now know that we can take them. (We were without Granberry in Lexington.) This could be our year to return to the top of the conference. The opportunity is there. I think this team is forcing the rest of the country to take notice. Getting TV exposure and notoriety has been crucial. This sport is very entertaining to watch. If you haven't watched this team play yet through network coverage or streaming or in person, you are missing out.

Tennessee sweeps University of Mississippi. Eightt victory in a row. First loss for Mississippi at home.

I know everyone can hardly waite for Lady Vols Baskeball but In the mean time Tennessee may be the best team on campus. Excellent team!
Eve is a great coach and the ladies love her? I watch all the games and they are pretty good and playing well. Gave Wisconsin all they wanted 3-2?

VN Store

Back