That's racist!

more on Oakland:

26% of AA live in poverty
8.6% of white live in poverty

however, there are more white people in Oakland than AA. Using a population # of 435,224 and applying the ethnic breakdown (White 29%; AA 22.7%) yields

10,785 whites living in poverty
25,687 AA living in poverty

Why leave out nearly 11K people living in poverty simply because of their skin color?
Answered immediately above. A lot of this has to do with the history of the Town.

more on Oakland:

26% of AA live in poverty
8.6% of white live in poverty

however, there are more white people in Oakland than AA. Using a population # of 435,224 and applying the ethnic breakdown (White 29%; AA 22.7%) yields

10,785 whites living in poverty
25,687 AA living in poverty

Why leave out nearly 11K people living in poverty simply because of their skin color?
do not take away their white privilege to live in poverty you racist sob!
kennyOverlay_4187252f-a636-4aa2-a28e-42e6916b144b_1980x.png

so the bay gentrification racist white guy has white privilege guilt from displacing the black residents from their homes and that makes VN racist... is that the fact jack?

We simply disagree. The needs are not equal in this instance.

you have not demonstrated that in any way

is not being able to pay for nutritious food or safe housing different for people in the same area/same income but with different skin tone?

I can hardly think of a more divisive approach to addressing a problem than the one you are advocating

Because African Americans have been displaced at an inordinate rate. The bay is also incredibly progressive. There is a lot reparation sentiment here as well.
I’m sure reparations will solve all their problems. Oakland will become a cultural utopia with unicorns, rainbows, rivers of chocolate and fairy tale princesses

you have not demonstrated that in any way

is not being able to pay for nutritious food or safe housing different for people in the same area/same income but with different skin tone?

I can hardly think of a more divisive approach to addressing a problem than the one you are advocating
He’s a marinater the of BLM movement

I’m sure reparations will solve all their problems. Oakland will become a cultural utopia with unicorns, rainbows, rivers of chocolate and fairy tale princesses
In the Gay Bay area one must be careful kissing a fairy tale princess.
It might really be a fairy tail prince.
As everyone knows, the sure way to tell the difference is if you kiss a fairy tale princess you turn into a frog. If you kiss a fairy tail prince you turn into a homosexual.

The only thing discussions on racism has taught me is that many people think it's okay to hate white people because of the color of their skin. It's as if they can't see they are what they claim to hate. People have corrupted the word "equality" so damn much that they have no idea what it really means.

I live in Oakland. Gentrification has been a major issue for over two decades. More should have been done a long time ago. Not a lot of underprivileged white people in the Town because they cannot afford to live here.
But underprivileged blacks can????

LOL

Subtlety is the key to good trolling. You should work on it and then come back.

Im not a troll and im not subtle. Sorry to offend you though. Is this a place where alternative opinions are allowed? or do ya'll just wanna have a cute little culture war with no opposing opinions? just wondering

VN Store

Back