That's racist!

A system that provides based on race. This is systemic racism. You don't fight systemic racism by practicing it.

This. Anything anyone says opposing this statement is encouraging systemic racism by justifying it via....RACISM. Liberals have become exactly what they claimed they hated. Bigots. The weirdest thing about it is the white ones are bigoted towards themselves. It's a strange phenomenon.

Im not a troll and im not subtle. Sorry to offend you though. Is this a place where alternative opinions are allowed? or do ya'll just wanna have a cute little culture war with no opposing opinions? just wondering
Opposing opinions are not only welcome, they are needed. But keep in mind you're competing for niches already filled with established members. You're not going to out-liberal, out-troll, out-clever, or out-wit anyone. You're coming in hot expecting to be received. Rarely a good strategy. Spend some time in the OT thread. Give posters an opportunity to see a well rounded you.

I live in FL. Why the hell would I ever move to Oakland? That's regressing
I would really like to live in Cali. The northern part especially. Grandparents lived in Lompoc. Absolutely stunningly beautiful weather. Plus, it's got mountain and beaches separated by just a few hours.
The politics, the population, the cost of living, all are deal breakers.

Reactions: AM64 and volinbham
Opposing opinions are not only welcome, they are needed. But keep in mind you're competing for niches already filled with established members. You're not going to out-liberal, out-troll, out-clever, or out-wit anyone. You're coming in hot expecting to be received. Rarely a good strategy. Spend some time in the OT thread. Give posters an opportunity to see a well rounded you.

Ok Dad, I will but that's a strange response. "Opposing opinions are welcome" but... not yet lol. You understand my confusion there

I would really like to live in Cali. The northern part especially. Grandparents lived in Lompoc. Absolutely stunningly beautiful weather. Plus, it's got mountain and beaches separated by just a few hours.

Lake Tahoe area is truly amazing

Reactions: McDad
We simply disagree. The needs are not equal in this instance.
Yes they are. They are under the same income threshold.

This is a guarenteed income, the metric they are looking at is income. Skin color is simply a racist way of justifying not supporting some of those in need.

It's the exact same racism that plagued the US. WWII GI Bill's not going to black servicemen (and women I guess), and loans.

Congrats on becoming American.

I understand the appeal of the location but not the state itself. It's a backwards hole

Reactions: AM64
Yeah I cringe every day I put my kids on the schoolbus, watch them play sports or go to a packed restaurant. Also hate it every April when I don't get the opportunity to pay state taxes. California dreaming

yeah but you have to deal with Gator fans, gators, wackos, and some mixes of all 3.

Ok Dad, I will but that's a strange response. "Opposing opinions are welcome" but... not yet lol. You understand my confusion there
I'll bring it down a notch or two, then. Bring your opposing opinions. Just don't be a Dick about it, or expect anyone to fawn over your brilliance.

Reactions: Tastylicks
He said Lake Tahoe is amazing. It's a close to brilliance as we've gotten so far so I graded on a curve.

@Tastylicks . pay no attention to pj. He's going to be bitchy until his home construction is completed.

I'm a lady: she/her pronouns. And yeah home construction projects will make anyone irritable haha

He said Lake Tahoe is amazing. It's a close to brilliance as we've gotten so far so I graded on a curve.

@Tastylicks . pay no attention to pj. He's going to be bitchy until his home construction is completed.
No I missed any post of hers containing brilliance.

But yes, the house will make me cranky

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back