That's racist!

I feel like you’re wasting my time with your weak arguments.

So, again, rap music is your strongest argument? What I want said is the truth. Anyone coming to this thread thinking black people are a failure and that they are the sole reason to why should have their head examined. You want a link? Here you go: NAACP | Criminal Justice Fact Sheet

The root cause is rap music??? Your entire argument is laughable and doesn’t make sense.

LMAO. I gave you one example of poor culture as rap music promoting violence, drugs, and objectifying women. I then literally linked you to 3 studies, and told you the main problem is single-parent households. Or did you already forget that after circling your fish-bowl once? You say a whole lot to have literally said nothing. You've also yet to produce an argument, just abstract ideas and projection. My argument that people growing up without a father leads them to making poor choices in life is laughable? Thanks for linking me to an opinion piece, by a biased source.

Last edited:
Conviction is a wonderful thing and it appears you have it. Truly elated for you. I am not going to pretend that the judicial system in this country is perfect because it is not. Systems ran by people have flaws. You will probably disagree but most people who become imprisoned are the culprits of their own downfall.

The bolded contradict

LMAO. I gave you one example of poor culture as rap music promoting violence, drugs, and objectifying women. I then literally linked you to 3 studies, and told you the main problem is single-parent households. Or did you already forget that after circling your fish-bowl once? You say a whole lot to have literally said nothing. You've also yet to produce an argument, just abstract ideas and projection.
Keep up please. You provided three links showing a discrepancy. You have yet to explain why the discrepancy exists (blaming rap music is laughable).
I also provided you with a link, per request, as to why there is this discrepancy. You missed it in your haste to continue your fallacy

LMAO. I gave you one example of poor culture as rap music promoting violence, drugs, and objectifying women. I then literally linked you to 3 studies, and told you the main problem is single-parent households. Or did you already forget that after circling your fish-bowl once? You say a whole lot to have literally said nothing. You've also yet to produce an argument, just abstract ideas and projection. My argument that people growing up without a father leads them to making poor choices in life is laughable?
Xir actually agreed with that but wants to blame white supremacy for everything from xit's stubbed toe to the fact that xir can't roll himself out of bed anymore and any ill in the world.

The bolded contradict

Then who is to blame if a person commits a crime and goes to prison? The offender is to blame correct? For example, if I punch someone and break their nose is it the recipients fault for having a punchable face? Or my fault for assaulting that person? Or the inherently flawed system?

I just would like to see either of them state something of significance. You can't run from facts. They keep asking why, why, why without stating their opinion, because they don't have one other than white people racist. The only institutional racism today is for black people not against. Free farmland, free state-funded university tuition, free money to poor PoC families, quota representation by government contracts, etc.
This is white privilege. The absolute worst kind.
Go. Get. Educated.

Then who is to blame if a person commits a crime and goes to prison? The offender is to blame correct? For example, if I punch someone and break their nose is it the recipients fault for having a punchable face? Or my fault for assaulting that person? Or the inherently flawed system?
The system focuses on the whole, not an isolated instance.
If one segment of our population is disproportionately affected, there is a problem....

Go. Get. Educated.

Idk why its so hard for my fellow white people to try to live in someone else's shoes for once. Its super weird.

If they had mixed race children this stuff would be obvious to them, and yet thats the only way to make it obvious because they are incapable of empathy. sad

Reactions: BayVol7
Keep up please. You provided three links showing a discrepancy. You have yet to explain why the discrepancy exists (blaming rap music is laughable).
I also provided you with a link, per request, as to why there is this discrepancy. You missed it in your haste to continue your fallacy

I didn't blame rap music you imbecile. It was a singular example of the poor culture. You STILL haven't made a statement on why you think the discrepancy exists. Are you saying it's because they're all in jail? That's pretty easily disproven. So please educate me with all your wisdom. Also you asked why, I gave you the reason why. Now you're asking me the reason behind the second why. I don't know why black men have a significantly higher tendency to not become fathers to their children, and I doubt any study will explain that with statistics. I can theorize why. Asians have a strong sense of family and the lowest divorce rates in the country. They also commit the lowest percentages of crime per capita, and they have the highest income. It seems more fathers=better results. Like I said, it's simple. Keep up please, while you continue your fallacy of sunshine and rainbows in the black community.

Idk why its so hard for my fellow white people to try to live in someone else's shoes for once. Its super weird.

If they had mixed race children this stuff would be obvious to them, and yet thats the only way to make it obvious because they are incapable of empathy. sad

I have a mixed race child.

Go. Get. Educated.

I tend to shy away from liberal indoctrination so I'll pass. Even with all that money being thrown at achieving equality in all of those examples, nothing seems to change. Maybe we should look at the root of the problem. Present fathers.

Reactions: AM64

It’s probably because they don’t want self pity.

Reactions: AM64 and Ttucke11
The system focuses on the whole, not an isolated instance.
If one segment of our population is disproportionately affected, there is a problem....

Men are more disproportionately charged and convicted with violent crimes than women. Using your "logic" men are being targeted. The arrest and conviction rates for men and women should be the same in this regard.

It can't be that because nobody is better at "self pity" than the crusty old white dudes

Hey look someone who is prejudice pretending they are the enlightened one. Let us change that sentence with two adjectives and see how it sounds "it can't be that because nobody is better at self pity than crusty young black dudes".

Hey look someone who is prejudice pretending they are the enlightened one. Let us change that sentence with two adjectives and see how it sounds "it can't be that because nobody is better at self pity than crusty young black dudes".

You've proven my statement about self pity correct :)

VN Store

Back