That's racist!

nope, literally none of that is true.

I only called 1 person racist and its because he had about an ignorant a take on the black community in the United States as I've seen in quite some time.

Your silly pee wee herman stuff is just dumb. grow up and be an adult
perhaps you should educate people you believe to be ignorant instead of calling them racist. Maybe you will learn something as well. Ya never know.

perhaps you should educate people you believe to be ignorant instead of calling them racist. Maybe you will learn something as well. Ya never know.

It's hard though, ignorance and racism used to be something people were embarrassed about. A lot of people are proud to be ignorant these days

It can't be that because nobody is better at "self pity" than the crusty old white dudes
Why do you always ignore direct questions?

I've given you two very simple, very straightforward yes or no questions that you have failed to answer.
- Do you approve of a culture with a 5x domestic abuse of women rate compared to like cultures in a shared geographic area?
- Is requiring identification to vote racist?

I've given you two very simple, very straightforward yes or no questions that you have failed to answer.
- Do you approve of a culture with a 5x domestic abuse of women rate compared to like cultures in a shared geographic area?

I answered both of those. sheesh. Stop following me around, its creepy

So you refuse to answer two questions with a yes or a no, yet feel good insulting everyone with an alternate opinion while you have not taken the time to even define your own? Humiliating.

sheesh you won't give it up will ya. I thought you were done

Tasty won’t answer those. She wants to keep stirring the pot like a troll

sheesh you won't give it up will ya. I thought you were done
Projecting again, considering you were the one who said you were.

Tasty won’t answer those. She wants to keep stirring the pot like a troll
It's not even trolling, it's being a fat chick covered in chicken grease with nothing else to do. It's just tiring.

It's hard though, ignorance and racism used to be something people were embarrassed about. A lot of people are proud to be ignorant these days
Racist used to have actual connotation as well. You pansies throw it around so much it might as well become a proper name.

It looks like some of these mouth breathers skimmed through the Cliffs Notes of Critical Race Theory. They are stuck in their own reality tunnel and have no clue how stupid they sound. When their stupidity is pointed out they call you a racist.
Being called racist has become a badge of honor, honestly.

Reactions: Jxn Vol and AM64
You answered neither, and you ought not flatter yourself. Your posting style and general opinions tell much about your general health, wellbeing, and societal rejection.
He also hasn't pointed to ONE thing i've said that is supposedly "racist" lol it's really embarrassing that he can't even answer simple questions

VN Store

Back