That's racist!

I tend to shy away from liberal indoctrination so I'll pass. Even with all that money being thrown at achieving equality in all of those examples, nothing seems to change. Maybe we should look at the root of the problem. Present fathers.
Seems you tend to shy away from facts. You sound like the problem actually.

Men are more disproportionately charged and convicted with violent crimes than women. Using your "logic" men are being targeted. The arrest and conviction rates for men and women should be the same in this regard.
Lol @ you ignoring the history of this country to make another awful point

Not at all. They are not contradictory at all. You are playing absolutes. The system can be broke, and is, and people can be dumb, and are.
I did not say they completely contradict. Sounds as if you are playing absolutes. You are contradicting yourself again btw.

Seems you tend to shy away from facts. You sound like the problem actually.

I linked you studies with facts. You still haven't even stated a thought or a fact, so how am I ignoring something that doesn't exist?

Lol @ you ignoring the history of this country to make another awful point

Just using your big brain logic. Or are men and women not equal now? You kept stating we are all equals. Did women's suffrage not happen in our country's history? You must be a sexist. I'm done with you man. Fun troll job though, I enjoyed talking circles around you. Now please let our resident trolls pipe back in. At least they state actual opinions instead of gibberish.

I linked you studies with facts. You still haven't even stated a thought or a fact, so how am I ignoring something that doesn't exist?
I specifically posted an article per your request and didn’t see one comment from you 🤦‍♂️
Try making better arguments and asking sensical questions next time.

Just using your big brain logic. Or are men and women not equal now? You kept stating we are all equals. Did women's suffrage not happen in our country's history? You must be a sexist. I'm done with you man. Fun troll job though, I enjoyed talking circles around you. Now please let our resident trolls pipe back in. At least they state actual opinions instead of gibberish.
We. Are. All. Equal. You are referencing two completely different obstacles that both segments have had to overcome.
I’d stop making awful arguments too if I were you. 🏳 🏳 🏳

Reactions: Tastylicks
Optics, they probably don't pay him enough to risk injury. His training probably requires him to call police for every mundane situation. He should have called police or rendered aid after the fact though.
Kind of like the George Floyd filmer?

I did not say they completely contradict. Sounds as if you are playing absolutes. You are contradicting yourself again btw.
So what's the point of calling out some mild, but not really, contradiction?

And I wasnt the one you called out earlier for contradictions. But dont worry I know all of us anonymous internet avatars look alike to you.

You completely avoided his point with the contradiction argument.

Attributing blame honestly achieves nothing. The question is how do we fix it. Father's at home involved with their kids and parents involved in their education will be the catalyst. Raising kids to be decent human beings capable of empathy and the needs of others and being self sufficient is the key. The culture is a part of the problem, those who are not raised in the street or trailer park culture mentality fare better than those who don't. I saw that in my own neighborhoods growing up. The issue wasnt created in a decade and it won't be fixed in that time frame either. You have to own what you did to get you where you are and change before you expect different results. Blaming others for your problems never solves the issue, you simply have to do something different to get different results.

When you run the streets you have much more contact with police and that isn't by accident.

Last edited:
One of two sailors shot Tuesday released from hospital

4T74VUFPKVG4LG4NAAFNDTOVKA.png

Police on Wednesday released a photo of Hospital Corpsman 3rd Class Fantahun G. Woldesenbet, who opened fire on two other sailors before being killed by police Tuesday in Maryland. (Frederick Police Department)

VN Store

Back