That's racist!

I specifically posted an article per your request and didn’t see one comment from you 🤦‍♂️
Try making better arguments and asking sensical questions next time.

We. Are. All. Equal. You are referencing two completely different obstacles that both segments have had to overcome.
I’d stop making awful arguments too if I were you. 🏳 🏳 🏳
Wrong. You live in a fantasy world. Is it called Lutherland?

I don't know why, but United seemingly has always had a problem with 'diversity' In the early 90s when I was interviewing for an airline job, I was getting out of the Navy with 2500 hours of C-130 time and I couldn't even get an interview at United. If you were a woman with 500 hours of Cessna time, you could get hired there. It was weird. Minorities or women got hired there all the time. The only 'white' males I know that got hired there were older. I guess that was a 'minority' of sorts too. I guess this is a continuation of that time as well.

Reactions: AM64 and peaygolf
I don't know why, but United seemingly has always had a problem with 'diversity' In the early 90s when I was interviewing for an airline job, I was getting out of the Navy with 2500 hours of C-130 time and I couldn't even get an interview at United. If you were a woman with 500 hours of Cessna time, you could get hired there. It was weird. Minorities or women got hired there all the time. The only 'white' males I know that got hired there were older. I guess that was a 'minority' of sorts too. I guess this is a continuation of that time as well.

United sucks and has for years. I don't recall a single time flying with them that the fight was on time.

I wish I could remember the whole story, and may just be urban legend, but I had heard we had a guy that already had his initial offer of employment from us and then got an interview at United. Had been waiting for years while he watched the 500 hour Cessna types get hired at UA for all the wrong reasons. I don’t know what their interview is like, but apparently he got as far as sitting in on his HR interview after the test portion of the interview process, leaned back in his seat, hands behind his head and propped his big ole black cowboy boots up on the HR person’s desk and informed them he wasn’t interested. I just remember a couple of guys standing around talking about it having a good laugh.

tenor.gif

Mental note, never fly United again.

I was just thinking the same. Actually I can't remember the last time I flew on United. For me it's Delta, and American in a pinch ... or when my wife goes off the rails and gets a travel agent to set up a trip.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back