That's racist!

Why wouldn't they take this opportunity to bash FB? One of the many things the left and right share in common is they are fearful of big tech.

Fearful of big tech? I wouldn’t say fear as much as I would say very concerned. Aren’t you worried or concerned about big tech? If not, why?

Fearful of big tech? I wouldn’t say fear as much as I would say very concerned. Aren’t you worried or concerned about big tech? If not, why?

To me, "fearful" and "very concerned" mean the same thing.

There are issues with big tech, just like any other industry. I am much more concerned about the government trying to "fix" big tech than I am big tech itself.

Reactions: Sandman 423
No he isn't. Why do you think AOC went at him so hard?

Democrats torch Zuckerberg for 5 hours

AOC went at him because she’s a straight up Maoist. She hates anyone that has had any modicum of financial success, particularly someone who has had Zucks level of financial success. As this onslaught from the Uber far left drags on, I think there will eventually be an enormous clash between your avg progressive and the Uber leftist Mao types.

AOC went at him because she’s a straight up Maoist. She hates anyone that has had any modicum of financial success, particularly someone who has had Zucks level of financial success. As this onslaught from the Uber far left drags on, I think there will eventually be an enormous clash between your avg progressive and the Uber leftist Mao types.

tough place for ya'll huh?

AOC vs. Zuckerberg. :) like a rock and a hard place

A2pJ.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I like her a lot more than him. He's a creep and a liar

Eh, I don’t put either anywhere near the like category. Not that I disagree with you on your characterization of him, but AOC is nothing more than a bellyaching child. Zuck is a douche to be sure, but at least he’s done something phenomenal, for better or worse. Employed a lot of people and made many of them wealthy doing it. I may not like his stance on some things wrt the perception of squelching free speech to an extent on FB, but I’m also free not to use his platform.

VN Store

Back