That's racist!

Buttigieg Claims Racism Is ‘Physically Built’ Into U.S. Interstate System

petebuttigieg.jpg

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg claimed in a recent interview that racism is “physically built” into parts of the U.S. highway system.

Petey confuses a lot of stuff.
I like his tax for how much you drive idea. Its inherently racist and will keep poor minorities down for generations. I'm hoping the Harris/PedoJoe Admin takes that a step further and gets states to apply that to education.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I like his tax for how much you drive idea. Its inherently racist and will keep poor minorities down for generations. I'm hoping the Harris/PedoJoe Admin takes that a step further and gets states to apply that to education.

Where I disagree is that we have a gas tax that already hits people who drive most and who drive less efficient vehicles - and there's almost no way around it. Pete's plan increases the bureaucracy thus driving down the benefit, and worse it is a mechanism that can be adjusted - think of graduated income tax and exemptions. It could easily be tied to income tax as another soak the rich gimmick while exempting people below a certain income. If the concept is really seen as a need to tax electric vehicles for miles driven, then the plan should only apply to vehicles not paying a tax at the pump, but that's too simple for a dem when there's a real bureaucracy to be built and money to be sunk into it.

One thing I'm curious about. I realize I get really annoyed with the all the woke commercials with seemingly mandated multi racial families. My thought goes to "You had 30 or 60 seconds to sell me on a car and you blew it by trying to sell me on your thoughts on culture, so screw you and any thought you may have had that I will buy your car or whatever." Does that and the gratuitous thing of changing race of movie characters annoy others?

One thing I'm curious about. I realize I get really annoyed with the all the woke commercials with seemingly mandated multi racial families. My thought goes to "You had 30 or 60 seconds to sell me on a car and you blew it by trying to sell me on your thoughts on culture, so screw you and any thought you may have had that I will buy your car or whatever." Does that and the gratuitous thing of changing race of movie characters annoy others?
Yeah, I've noticed that most commercials on TV today feature mixed race couples or an equal amount of blacks, asians, hispanics and a token white or two. I'm really burnt out on wokism and the claim that white people are all racists.

So which player or reporter is going to be the sacrificial lamb to ask Hideki Matsuyama what they’re serving next year at the Champions Dinner? Everyone is going to walk very carefully around that next year.

So which player or reporter is going to be the sacrificial lamb to ask Hideki Matsuyama what they’re serving next year at the Champions Dinner? Everyone is going to walk very carefully around that next year.

How hard is it to not ask a dumb question? Just ask him “what are you serving?” Only when people start speculating is when it goes off the rails a la Fuzzy Zoeller speaking on Tiger Woods.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

Hopefully Wagyu steak will be part of the feast.

With a side of uncooked chicken neck. And karaoke for all. (sorry, I couldn’t help myself)

I take it you're a fan of volkswagen

How hard is it to not ask a dumb question? Just ask him “what are you serving?” Only when people start speculating is when it goes off the rails a la Fuzzy Zoeller speaking on Tiger Woods.
Just messing around. figuring someone will say something that can be misconstrued.

Reactions: AM64
Petey confuses a lot of stuff.
Yeah. like the Moody study that predicts around 17 million jobs will be created WITHOUT the infrastructure package and about 2.7MM more WITH the package... which last week PB claimed on Chris Wallace's show that all of 19MM new jobs would be created by the infrastructure package... heard Chris Wallace today giving him he!! for that fabrication, and all Buttey-gig could say was, "Yes, I should be more precise..." along with a bunch of other BS.

Hopefully Wagyu steak will be part of the feast.

With a side of uncooked chicken neck. And karaoke for all. (sorry, I couldn’t help myself)
Wagyu would be very nice. I’ve never had it myself, but I hear it’s very good.

I do hear that a shrimp in the green jacket pocket trick has been requested, as well as the volcano onion.

Yeah, I've noticed that most commercials on TV today feature mixed race couples or an equal amount of blacks, asians, hispanics and a token white or two. I'm really burnt out on wokism and the claim that white people are all racists.
There's also enough featuring alphabet people too.

petebuttigieg.jpg

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg claimed in a recent interview that racism is “physically built” into parts of the U.S. highway system.

the Goldilocks theory

if the Interstate goes through the community = racist for displacing home owners

if the Interstate doesn't go through the community = racist for denying access

Interstate must be exactly 1.8345 miles from community to not be racist (but it's still racist of course)

It’s gotten out of hand. The “in your face” indoctrination of race mixing and pushing whites to the bottom is full steam ahead. It’s now status quo for all of television and media. From news articles involving race relations that capitalize the first letter of the word Blacks, yet leave the word whites lowercase....to the leading roles in Tudor-era England movies/shows being portrayed by Blacks instead of the historically accurate whites. Even sports channels are consumed with re-education...the racial and political bias against anything white. It’s hard for me to watch anything but a ballgame on tv anymore...and that takes effort.

I look at the bright side. They are putting a lot of those woke SJW white guilt leftist actors out of work.

I think you have to be pretty obsessed with race to think about stuff like that, honestly

Reactions: zeppelin128

VN Store

Back