That's racist!

Cool guy routine? Look, I was responding to a post in here. I guess I'm supposed to respond to that, and then link a story about the other side of the coin and cry "Just so everyone knows, I feel this way about this situation too!"

I don't know what you want from me , but you're just looking like such a ****in' whiner right now.

Dude, pointing out your blindspot (or less charitably: your hypocrisy) about something doesn't make me a whiner. I like arguing and I've spotted something in your responses that I wanted to dig at. Carry on.

The funny thing is his own wife took the video. If people would put their damn phones down and stop filming everything the world would be a much better place, IMO.
I am so wishing to be called up for jury duty again and get a case like this.

Reactions: AM64
he's not a Marine. Fort Jackson is Army.

If you think a "pervert" is doing something wrong in your neighborhood, you call the police. Otherwise, we live in the land of the free and people can walk on the sidewalks, black, white or otherwise.
Are the one's we need to call carrying guns or no?

The funny thing is his own wife took the video. If people would put their damn phones down and stop filming everything the world would be a much better place, IMO.

yeah what dummies. The knucklehead was so concerned about his wife's safety but not enough to tell her to go inside away from the guy and stop filming

I don't know, but I wouldn't want that little freak hanging out in my neighborhood. I know you don't understand, but if you had kids and someone like that was slithering around your kids you'd want them gone.

I don't think there's enough context to assume he was "slithering around" and acting strangely towards the children, just as there's not enough context to assume he was walking around minding his own business.

This has nothing to do with whether or not I have children. You're making assumptions here.

Dude, pointing out your blindspot (or less charitably: your hypocrisy) about something doesn't make me a whiner. I like arguing and I've spotted something in your responses that I wanted to dig at. Carry on.

If someone had been in here complaining about commercials being whitewashed then you'd have your blindspot. In reality, you're just projecting your ******** on me. Good day.

Nobody knows the details of the entire interaction. People are reacting to a brief video clip and projecting their own narrative onto it.

BLM “activists” are protesting outside his house and disrupting the neighborhood.

So many people have lost the ability to be patient, hear out both sides, and objectively weigh evidence (or lack thereof) before rushing in to claim capital for their preferred political agenda. It’s going to rip the country apart. M

There are protests outside his house already?

Jesus.

Why is nobody on Volnation discussing this?

What is there to discuss? It is a clip of part of the confrontation during which one guy is being a dick. We have no idea what occurred prior to or after the video. So really there is nothing to discuss other than one dude appeared to be an aggressive dick.

For the most part, I couldn't care less about it. It happens everyday in every city.

Reactions: AM64
Interracial couples are a circus side show?

Hot take!

Nope. Forcing every possible combination of humanity into every commercial at a rate that doesn't come close to reality is. The VAST majority of our populace is not made up of mixed couples, gay couples, people who look like modern art galleries or midgits on unicycles. Turn on your TV however and it would appear that it is composed exactly that way. I simply do not like having it forced into our entertainment in an effort to somehow redeem us all for past perceived injustices.

Superman is a white dude. Batman is a man, Wonder Woman is an attractive female. Luke Skywalker was a badass. All of those however are either already changed or are being called upon for change because of woke idiocy.

The logos, mascots, games and cartoons of our childhood have suddenly become verboten and this nation's anthem suddenly creates the fear of turmoil when played at sporting events because some scummy a-holes(insert Lady VOLS here) may choose that moment as their opportunity to express their dislike for their nation or to pander and seek attention for joining them.

If you think a "pervert" is doing something wrong in your neighborhood, you call the police. Otherwise, we live in the land of the free and people can walk on the sidewalks, black, white or otherwise.
So I can just stroll past Pelosi's house and wave at her thru the windows?

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
Sorry, is there something I'm missing from that story? Was he being a pervert?
EXACTLY. We. don't. know. the. full. story.

But there those that want to castrate the aggressor based on this snapshot. What if other dude was looking in windows prior to this? Would that change the perspective?

I don't gaf about any of it, nor should anyone else. And the twatter post was race baiting.

that guy is a dick. Charged with assault. You can't put your hands on someone like that and not be charged. This is real life, not boot camp

The fact is that the guy didn't get shoved until it looked like he was headed off the sidewalk into a yard. Beyond that there's not much to go on - like perhaps there had been complaints of trespassing that the cops never caught in action. Maybe as you said the guy who lived in the neighborhood was just a jerk - or maybe he takes security seriously. Not much to go on really.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
"The stunning lack of diversity in the advertising industry goes back decades and those in power have done little to change it. It's time for action."

Please say to this headline "WHY THE **** DO YOU CARE ABOUT REPRESENTATION IN ADVERTISING?!?!" Why will you not say that? I thought it was stupid to worry about the representation in commercials. Only a complete ******* loser would spend one minute thinking about the diversity and representatioin of their commercials. Right?

Perhaps if advertisers spent more time actually selling the actual product on it's merits instead of doing nonsensical skits, cultural representation wouldn't even be an issue whether addressed or not. One of the worst offenders is all the drug ads - we all get the intent, but why is the end user in any position to decide whether a med is fit for him or her in the first place. Pandering to the uninformed about a product they can't actually decide to buy and driving up the cost of medicines seems pretty stupid overall.

Could be if commercials about feelz were directed to the feely kind of people and the rest of us could opt out and get on with programming, nobody would care anyway. I'm sure as hell not going to buy a car because a commercial shows people trying to look cool or cozy or whatever in the car; my decision will be based on fact, so the commercials are worthless anyway.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

Whatever he is, he is unfit to wear the uniform.

yeah what dummies. The knucklehead was so concerned about his wife's safety but not enough to tell her to go inside away from the guy and stop filming
No, it was this woman who recorded the video, she was standing behind the wife.

Thanks for the clarification.

To Tasty's point, if he was so concerned for his wife, why wasn't she in the house with the doors locked?

VN Store

Back