That's racist!

I’ve known this since my children were in school. Even went face to face with the principle over a few things. I believe my words were “ you aren’t teaching my children that crap” they can have a recess during that curriculum.

The thing I had a round with schools about was lumping everybody together and teaching to the middle. It might be politically correct but it does nobody any favors ... even the kids in the middle. Kids at the ends of the spectrum become bored - too hard for one set and too easy for the other; when that happens and they become disruptive even the kids targeted at the right level lose because of disruption. We aren't created equal; some people have far higher IQs than others, some people are natural athletes and many of us are klutzes, some may have limitations (not even considered handicaps) in vision or hearing that rule out entire occupations. As a country we need to get over the "all men are created equal" BS and move on with helping each person be the best without slighting others over inclusivity or equality or whatever. The concept of "free" college for everybody is another example of the rampant stupidity flourishing in this country, and brought to us by the same people who have mauled public education.

0TcIZQ.gif

Ice Cream maker on fire and on point! This entire situation could have been avoided if the cop had recognized her White privilege and chosen a lesser occupation more in line non Whites. Maybe a chicken abattoir organic life cycle ender at Tyson?

In no way was Daunte at fault in this. His outstanding warrant, driving a vehicle without registration, and fleeing the police were absolutely not his fault and 100% the result of White Supremacy applying rules and laws to him that he should not follow due to not being able to comprehend and understand evil White Supremacy. Joe Biden is implicit in his death for promoting and supporting White Supremacy at the highest level.

Has Biden denounced police yet? Has he denounced White Supremacy? Has he denounced his own White Privilege and his own race and vowed to make amends? Demand Action! #SayItAintSoPedoJoe

We have to figure out a way to stop non Whites from allowing White Supremacy to force them into making decisions that lead to police interactions.

Last edited:
Oklahoma teacher is suspended for calling a black student the N-word after He Called Her It and Threatened to Knock Her Out when she stopped him leaving classroom

A teacher at a high school in Oklahoma has been placed on administrative leave after she was seen using the N-word in a tense standoff with a black student on Friday.

41732562-9468811-image-a-37_1618377083043.jpg

The teacher then tried to grab the student's backpack to prevent him from leaving the classroom while he struggles to break free while using his own expletives

41732554-9468811-image-m-33_1618376175677.jpg

The Oklahoma teacher then called him the N-word before he took the glasses off of her face and threw them on the ground

The student then calls the teacher a 'b****' before then telling her to 'watch her tongue' as he tries to push through her to get out of the classroom.

Oklahoma teacher caught on video calling student the N-word is placed on administrative leave | Daily Mail Online

Oklahoma teacher is suspended for calling a black student the N-word after He Called Her It and Threatened to Knock Her Out when she stopped him leaving classroom

A teacher at a high school in Oklahoma has been placed on administrative leave after she was seen using the N-word in a tense standoff with a black student on Friday.

The teacher then tried to grab the student's backpack to prevent him from leaving the classroom while he struggles to break free while using his own expletives

The Oklahoma teacher then called him the N-word before he took the glasses off of her face and threw them on the ground

The student then calls the teacher a 'b****' before then telling her to 'watch her tongue' as he tries to push through her to get out of the classroom.

Oklahoma teacher caught on video calling student the N-word is placed on administrative leave | Daily Mail Online

@SumSoonerChick ...uh....like this post if this is you. tia

Stupid, should have let the idiot leave and failed him bums like that won't amount to anything as it is

Dr Love!

I admire the piousness of the Japanese people, Not sure how they became such warmongers, Probably Western influence.
They are cheap and quibble over the cost of everything though IME
I have more experience dealing with Koreans than Japanese in my business. And they are very savvy on price negotiations. I also have one good customer in China and whenever I give them a quote there is always a pushback.

Reactions: AM64
I had something very, very similar to this happen when I was a teen and I would be willing to bet Mick's left nut that this had nothing to do with race. I fully understand that the young dude was probably doing something that the drill sergeant disapproved of, but that isn't how you handle it.

Army drill sergeant charged over viral video involving Black man

Military men like the drill sergeant fit into society about as well as men that have served hard time.

Not a problem when represented in accordance to the percentage of American interracial couples.

How do YOU feel about White and Black couples being represented in the same way?

How do I feel? I don't really give two sh*ts because commercials have absolutely zero bearing on my life. I don't waste time allowing then to dominate my mood in any capacity because I don't sit in front an idiot box a second longer than I need to.

With that said, why do you give any semblance of a **** about proper racial representation in ads? What drives you to have a problem or not have a problem?

How do I feel? I don't really give two sh*ts because commercials have absolutely zero bearing on my life. I don't waste time allowing then to dominate my mood in any capacity because I don't sit in front an idiot box a second longer than I need to.

With that said, why do you give any semblance of a **** about proper racial representation in ads? What drives you to have a problem or not have a problem?

Exactly. Who cares if commercials are all white and feature no alternative lifestyles? Oh wait, there would be a never ending cavalcade of hand wringers claiming how important it is to see representation in media if that were the case. Would you be so quick to jump their case and ask them "Why tf do you care?!?!"

Exactly. Who cares if commercials are all white and feature no alternative lifestyles? Oh wait, there would be a never ending cavalcade of hand wringers claiming how important it is to see representation in media if that were the case. Would you be so quick to jump their case and ask them "Why tf do you care?!?!"

Feel free to @ me when anyone files that complaint in here.

Until then, remain predictable in your devil's advocacy when it comes to racial discussions.
Unfortunately it's not 50's anymore and you're not going to find that complaint so you're just posturing your dick in the dirt on this one, Sammy boy.

VN Store

Back