That's racist!

Maybe you’ll end up a victim and have your pic on CNN. We can riot and loot everything in site. And you could be a martyr. Oh wait, you’re not a criminal. Never mind.
My skin color may look white, but I've chosen to identify as Afro-Native American.

I think both are well founded.

If a person pushes back on racial set-a-sides like on contracts, admissions ect they are being labeled racist.
If you disagree with a POC even if it's from a position of ignorance and not racial bias you are labeled a racist.
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound complaining about backlash when it comes to racism. Your small issue is a drop in the bucket when it comes to the actual issue 🤦‍♂️

Because the drop box was a resounding success.
I oppose almost all restrictions that suppress voting.
Minorities disproportionately have less government identification for many reasons.
Why Do Many Minorities Not Have Valid ID To Show at the Polls?

You do know you have to have ID for employment, to buy alcohol, enter a courthouse, take your kids to Chuck E Cheese, etc. Do you also know ID doesn't necessarily mean drivers license?

But you don't think blacks should be held to the same standard to get ID? Should there be an exception like it's unfair? Maybe lower the standard a little bit for fairness?

You do know you have to have ID for employment, to buy alcohol, enter a courthouse, take your kids to Chuck E Cheese, etc. Do you also know ID doesn't necessarily mean drivers license?

But you don't think blacks should be held to the same standard to get ID? Should there be an exception like it's unfair? Maybe lower the standard a little bit for fairness?
Black people can't get an ID therefor can't vote because of white systemic racism.

“No one can refute that this is purely a reaction to a loss and/or changing demographics however so I’ll stop here.”
^ still waiting 😂😂😂

Demograhics? Are you saying that due to "demographics" that conservatism is losing? You are literally comparing a demographic subset to a certain ideoolgy as a sterotypical and self racist conclusion, if we are using your standard.

That totally deflates the argument that it is racist and in fact is purely an ideological battle.

You also have to have an ID for any form of state public assistance.

You also have to have an ID for any form of state public assistance.

You cannot have a life in this world without ID unless you are underworld. Goodness, every citizen has at least a SSN and that number has invaded every aspect of our life to be able to function, illegally at that.

Reactions: dovervolz
You cannot have a life in this world without ID unless you are underworld. Goodness, every citizen has at least a SSN and that number has invaded every aspect of our life to be able to function, illegally at that.

@BayVol7 believes it is quite the herculean task for a minority to accomplish this feat.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound complaining about backlash when it comes to racism. Your small issue is a drop in the bucket when it comes to the actual issue 🤦‍♂️

My point is the term racist is overused and misused. So much so that the word is meaningless and more and more people ignore it. It’s like the boy that cried wolf, when a real racist is identified nobody pays attention to it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64

VN Store

Back