That's racist!

Good grief! A guy wins 3 games of Jeopardy and does a "three finger" across his heart and the woke crowd goes bat-sh*t!

And for your example, I'd bet that if I held up my broken middle finger, you'd be tweetin' the Sh*t out it.

you have some soft feelings buddy. If you want to be offended by everything, have at it I guess SMH

Reactions: BayVol7
Reactions: AM64 and 508mikey
You absolutely should. One should not be able to vote on a politician that provides them benefits that come from other people. Sorry, that's just wrong... It would be like me putting into place a law that takes your car to give to me.
That's on the system and not the voters. Every voter wants someone that gives to them. You arent a fan of Trump for how much he bent you over the barrel.

As long as those voted in have control of the money all you do play of game of who gets what from whom.

That's on the system and not the voters. Every voter wants someone that gives to them. You arent a fan of Trump for how much he bent you over the barrel.

As long as those voted in have control of the money all you do play of game of who gets what from whom.
Trump saved me a lot of money in taxes Chief. The idiot Xiden is gonna cost me thousands. I might not mind if it were spent well, but it isn't. And never will be by the .gov.

I picked up a 6 pack of beer at a gas station in a very impoverished part of town over the weekend.

Young black guy and old black guy in there, not together, just having a conversation back and forth. I bet they referred to each other using the N word 10 times. Guess they hadn't heard.

Trump saved me a lot of money in taxes Chief. The idiot Xiden is gonna cost me thousands. I might not mind if it were spent well, but it isn't. And never will be by the .gov.
So the "makers" are just interested in themselves. Hmm sounds a lot like the "takers".

I picked up a 6 pack of beer at a gas station in a very impoverished part of town over the weekend.

Young black guy and old black guy in there, not together, just having a conversation back and forth. I bet they referred to each other using the N word 10 times. Guess they hadn't heard.
Your ears are failing you old man. They were saying neighbor.:p

What is wrong with Gov issued ID? What is wrong with taxpayers that pay more than net 0 getting their vote to count more since they pay everyone else's way? Of course, since you side with the takers, you probably are a taker instead of a maker.
The intent. @ bold
Idk why we have to prioritize people/citizens. What is the point?

VN Store

Back