That's racist!

Maybe...but no one complains when a basketball player does the 3-point sign. But when whitey does it it's white supremacy. SMH.

Fair point.
and agree the white power/ok thing is stupid. The only reason I know about the Brazilian thing is I did some work for some people from Brazil and said “ok” while using the symbol and he said “no problem” while flipping a bird at me. he laughed then explained

Reactions: AM64 and Boca Vol
Fair point.
and agree the white power/ok thing is stupid. The only reason I know about the Brazilian thing is I did some work for some people from Brazil and said “ok” while using the symbol and he said “no problem” while flipping a bird at me. he laughed then explained

Wow. That had to be interesting. :)

Serious question, but I’m gonna ask anyways, what’s a white power sign exactly?
When a White person waves a minority into traffic after opening a spot up for them, thats a symbol of White power and White Supremacy and a racist microaggression where the White person is asserting their dominance over the minority by unconsciously saying "hey, you're too dumb to merge into traffic on your own so I will allow you to enter".

That is why I specifically avoid situations like that, to help combat White Supremacy, White Power, The Patriarchy, and the systemic racism of the highway/road systems.

How did they do it in the 2020 election? Let’s stick with what worked.

Easily. Many of the ID-less people never drive or fly. A lot have their IDs suspended or revoked and they never apply for recertification. Most jobs do not require an ID. It is not as much a necessity as some think.
You’re not very bright. IDs are never suspended or revoked only drivers licenses are. They still have IDs that aren’t licenses presented to them.

Easily. Many of the ID-less people never drive or fly. A lot have their IDs suspended or revoked and they never apply for recertification. Most jobs do not require an ID. It is not as much a necessity as some think.

Complete bs

Reactions: AM64

Wrong

He certainly gives D4H and Duren a run for their money. My bet he is white and is a troll. No one but loother is this blatantly ignorant.
Ignorant implies potential to learn and correct mental deficiency. I am sure the luther is completely incapable as are both BayVol and VolMain.

I started cutting tobacco about 8 years old. Every year from then on until I graduated college. That was enough.
I remember being the high guy up in the barn when we were hanging. I also remember when you had to wizz, that it was too much trouble climbing down 6 tiers to go pee, and then climbing back. Not to mention that you were stopping the whole operation for longer than necessary. So you just climb to the side for a few seconds and let 'er fly. I have pissed on many a cigarette up there. You smokers ought to think about that, but the addictive **** they put in there is way worse anyway.

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
I remember being the high guy up in the barn when we were hanging. I also remember when you had to wizz, that it was too much trouble climbing down 6 tiers to go pee, and then climbing back. Not to mention that you were stopping the whole operation for longer than necessary. So you just climb to the side for a few seconds and let 'er fly. I have pissed on many a cigarette up there. You smokers ought to think about that, but the addictive **** they put in there is way worse anyway.
I always like the top tier. You only had to handle half the sticks plus you didn’t have to worry about anybody dripping sweat on you.

Most jobs do not require an ID.

Then why did Obama decimate the illegal alien work force with his Executive Action pertaining to I-9 Verification?

You do know what I-9 verification is don't you?
Employment Eligibility Verification
Use Form I-9 to verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. All U.S. employers must properly complete Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens. Both employees and employers (or authorized representatives of the employer) must complete the form.

@BayVol7 , Do you practice being stupid or is it a God given talent?
Actions speak louder than words. Neither Republicans or Democrats are willing to let people have a job without getting their tax cut.

Only one side panders to voters who do not contribute to the economy. Either that or "Voter ID Is Racist! " is a disingenuous lie intended to rile up useful idiots like you.

VN Store

Back