That's racist!

I knew Techno-Viking was up to no good all those years ago.
LOL!

tenor.gif

It's a term created by the left to show things that they couldn't explain...like how it can be racism if a black cop shot a black suspect. No, the left is exposed like the emperor with no clothes if you take away loaded terms like that

If it does exist, it primarily exists in Dem controlled cities. The left tries to sell it as if it only reared it's ugly head when Trump took office but also remind everyone that it's been going on for centuries.....in the areas they control.

Reactions: AM64
So I’m in Home Depot in Hixson Tn this morning and there’s a guy covered in tats with the SS on his neck wearing a new looking hoodie with the SS on the front and the words “unfinished business”.
If you’re going to be a moron then you might as well advertise it.

So I’m in Home Depot in Hixson Tn this morning and there’s a guy covered in tats with the SS on his neck wearing a new looking hoodie with the SS on the front and the words “unfinished business”.
I bet he’s a pillar of society

I suppose he's not petitioning for Chevy to bring back the SuperSport model?

Should have asked him if they were short for “**** stain”?

Those SS neo nazi guys get me. Don’t know they know they would get rejected from the SS because they didn’t have all of their teeth?

VN Store

Back